Finjan Israel: Alternative Travel, Trekking and Private Tours
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent company, highly recommended

Wonderful company that offers unique trips oriented towards internationals living in Israel. The... read more

Reviewed July 8, 2020
18filipf
Finjan: A lifetime experience

My most adventurous and joyful outings in Israel have certainly been with Finjan. During my three... read more

Reviewed May 25, 2020
AmitK2150

All reviews hiking trips mar saba mitzpe ramon great hiking day hike these guys old city an interesting place unforgettable experience history lesson west bank wealth of knowledge hummus great trip ariel lakes rubin
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018

The tours are always were organized and interesting, beautiful sights and great explanations in English!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Hiking with Finjan is probbaly one of the best ways to explore special places in Israel by foot.
Great vibes, awesome coffee and motivated guides with a lot of special knowledge about the country and the specific areas.
I've been on 5 hikes with Finjan already and I'm looking forward to many more.

If you're looking for an alternative way to explore landscape treasures and hidden places in Israel, Finjan is THE group to join!

Lucas :)

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been on at least 5 trips with Finjan over the past few years and have immensely enjoyed myself each and every time. The organizers provide educational tours in far off parts of the country, and grant the opportunity to meet new friends along the way. The price paid in exchange for the services received, which includes transportations, guides, security, and sometimes food, is more than fair. Thanks to Finjan I was able to see parts of Israel I would have never seen otherwise, and I’m extremely thankful for them providing the opportunity.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I recently took part in a weekend trip where we camped, hiked, swam and observed the night sky through telescopes in the crater in Israel’s Mitzpe Ramon - it was a very memorable weekend and I can’t wait to sign up for my next trip with FinJan.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I have been going on trips with Finjan since I arrived to Israel in late 2017. I've now done more than 10 trips, and each one has been an amazing experience. The people who run Finjan are experienced tour guides who really care about giving their patrons an unforgettable adventure. As someone who does not know my way around Israel, I have greatly enjoyed and appreciated the variety of trails, historic sites, and events that the tours are organized around. The people who go on these trips are great too, and I've made friends along the way through my treks with Finjan.

All in all, highly recommended! I suggest Finjan as often as I can to my friends and visitors in Israel!

Date of experience: November 2017