Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best way to experience Israel !

I joined to several Finjan trips during the last years, and as a local I can say I learnt something... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ChasingBackpacks
Netanya, Israel
Terrific tour of Israel

My wife and I just returned from a week in Israel. Since Jerusalem is such an interesting and... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
jahusa2018
St. Augustine, Florida

All reviews hiking trips hiking group mar saba mitzpe ramon these guys an awesome experience petra and wadi rum day tour ariel hike lakes country culture knowledge israel negev parts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been on at least 5 trips with Finjan over the past few years and have immensely enjoyed myself each and every time. The organizers provide educational tours in far off parts of the country, and grant the opportunity to meet new friends along the way. The price paid in exchange for the services received, which includes transportations, guides, security, and sometimes food, is more than fair. Thanks to Finjan I was able to see parts of Israel I would have never seen otherwise, and I’m extremely thankful for them providing the opportunity.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

I recently took part in a weekend trip where we camped, hiked, swam and observed the night sky through telescopes in the crater in Israel’s Mitzpe Ramon - it was a very memorable weekend and I can’t wait to sign up for my next trip with FinJan.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I have been going on trips with Finjan since I arrived to Israel in late 2017. I've now done more than 10 trips, and each one has been an amazing experience. The people who run Finjan are experienced tour guides who really care about giving their patrons an unforgettable adventure. As someone who does not know my way around Israel, I have greatly enjoyed and appreciated the variety of trails, historic sites, and events that the tours are organized around. The people who go on these trips are great too, and I've made friends along the way through my treks with Finjan.

All in all, highly recommended! I suggest Finjan as often as I can to my friends and visitors in Israel!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I've been hiking with finjan over the past year or so. Every hike I'm blown away by the places we go, the knowledge of Steve and Ariel, and their willingness to make sure everyone enjoys themselves. It's always a good time. Can't wait until next hiking season!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I did an overnight hike in the Galilee -- I particularly liked going with Finjan as an overnight hike isn't something I would have attempted on my own. Transportation to and from was well coordinated and on time. It was also a great way to meet a cool and diverse group of hikers! My only complaint is in regards to the recommended items. Finjan told everyone to bring 5 liters of water for the hike (a night hike + hike to swimming spot the following morning). Better to have too much water, I guess, but even in the heat of the morning I only drank about 2 liters and the 5 liters was *really* heavy to carry. Meanwhile, a sleeping bag was listed as optional for the evening. I didn't bring one and was caught off guard by how cold it got at night, despite it being late June! Maybe my fault for not being properly prepared, but I say that the sleeping bag isn't optional but *highly* recommended! Overall, a really well run company that takes you to parts of Israel I wouldn't otherwise know about!

Date of experience: June 2018