Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best way to experience Israel !

I joined to several Finjan trips during the last years, and as a local I can say I learnt something... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ChasingBackpacks
Netanya, Israel
Terrific tour of Israel

My wife and I just returned from a week in Israel. Since Jerusalem is such an interesting and... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
jahusa2018
St. Augustine, Florida

All reviews hiking trips hiking group mar saba mitzpe ramon these guys an awesome experience petra and wadi rum day tour ariel hike lakes country culture knowledge israel negev parts
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I've been hiking with finjan over the past year or so. Every hike I'm blown away by the places we go, the knowledge of Steve and Ariel, and their willingness to make sure everyone enjoys themselves. It's always a good time. Can't wait until next hiking season!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I did an overnight hike in the Galilee -- I particularly liked going with Finjan as an overnight hike isn't something I would have attempted on my own. Transportation to and from was well coordinated and on time. It was also a great way to meet a cool and diverse group of hikers! My only complaint is in regards to the recommended items. Finjan told everyone to bring 5 liters of water for the hike (a night hike + hike to swimming spot the following morning). Better to have too much water, I guess, but even in the heat of the morning I only drank about 2 liters and the 5 liters was *really* heavy to carry. Meanwhile, a sleeping bag was listed as optional for the evening. I didn't bring one and was caught off guard by how cold it got at night, despite it being late June! Maybe my fault for not being properly prepared, but I say that the sleeping bag isn't optional but *highly* recommended! Overall, a really well run company that takes you to parts of Israel I wouldn't otherwise know about!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I've been on multiple trips with this group and always an amazing time and very well organized . Great guides that are very knowledgeable and always make sure we have an awesome experience. . Coffee and tea provided :)) can't wait for the next hiking season to start again !

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I've gone on a number of trips with these guys in past few years and every single one has been great (won't name names but the other trip organizers paled in comparison). They're clearly passionate about providing a fun and professional experience, and have a ton of knowledge to share about the surroundings on every hike. Plus they always make sure to bring their finjan and plenty of coffee (:

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I came as a solo traveler and I am new to Tel Aviv, just here for work, and I got lost before arriving, so I called Steve with the number provided and he guided me and my cab driver to the correct destination. He knows Israel inside and out and provide great insight about the history, the places, the people, and how it has changed overtime. But it's not boring and it doesn't go on and on. The views were SPECTACULAR! You won't get this in a typical tour.