Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best way to experience Israel !

I joined to several Finjan trips during the last years, and as a local I can say I learnt something... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ChasingBackpacks
Netanya, Israel
Terrific tour of Israel

My wife and I just returned from a week in Israel. Since Jerusalem is such an interesting and... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
jahusa2018
St. Augustine, Florida

All reviews hiking trips hiking group mar saba mitzpe ramon these guys an awesome experience petra and wadi rum day tour ariel hike lakes country culture knowledge israel negev parts
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Our MBA school group had the privilege to be taken around by Steve this past week. He had the incredibly challenge of showing an overview of the Dead Sea and Jerusalem to us in ONLY one day. Besides the deep amount of knowledge he carried with him about the region, he was also very friendly and helpful to all of us. I can't wait now to go back to Israel for some other trips with him :)

Date of experience: March 2017
FinjanIsrael, Owner at Finjan Israel: Alternative Travel, Trekking and Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Paula, hi and thank you for the kind words! It was definitely Finjan's pleasure to have been able to spend the day together. One day is never enough but we definitely maximized what we could while leaving things for the next visit :)

Good luck in your studies...and as I said, we never say goodbye. It's always 'See you soon'. Salaam'at

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I've been on a handful of hikes with Finjan for about a year and each one has been terrific. Steve and Ariel do a great job setting up the itinerary and they always post the trips on their website with ample time. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I've been with Finjan on 2 trips. Both of them were outstanding. Everything is very well organized. The group attracts ppl in their 30s from abroad who mostly live in Israel. The whole thing is targeted for english speakers. On both occasions, I enjoyed meeting the people in the group, the hiking trails and the explanations from the organizers.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Steve and Ariel are the greatest. I've been on several of their hikes, and they truly provide such an accessible and fun way to explore Israel. The hikes are suitable for all levels, and they often include stops at cultural areas as well (monasteries, villages, ruins). The other hikers are a very international group, and it's a great way to meet new people and see more of the area

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank na0mic2
Reviewed November 12, 2016

A great way to discover the Neguev! Nice guide, beautiful landscapes... everything to disconnect from our daily work!

Date of experience: November 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction