“Good business hotel”

Good hotel.
room was nice.
Breakfast was ok.
Access to a nice gym.
I went from the Leonardo Tower and this one is much better.
I would give a "good" rating if available.
but very good in comparison to the Leonardo.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank stephane f
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Stephane,

Thanks so much for a great review, its sounds like you had a lovely stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon. Please ask for me during your next visit so that I can make sure it's productive and pleasant.

ellak@crowneplaza-il.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The hotel is located in the heart of Azrieli Center with amazing skyscrapers and a modern and practical shopping center. The room was comfortable with a great view, good placards and bathroom. The business lounge service was great and the personal efficient, specially Rachel Mizrahi at the reception solved our requirements during the stay. Very complete breakfast.
D and H from Argentina

Room Tip: We think all rooms are very good
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear D & H from Argentina,

Thanks so much for posting a review, its sounds like you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.
I love reading the experiences of our guests, especially yours.

I hope you will have a chance to visit our beautiful city. I'm sure you didn’t get a chance to do everything on your list.

Ashdod, Israel
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We visit this hotel at Feb, The room looks really good and clean.
There is free shuttle of buses to the beach and there is (paid) WIFI.
The hotel is really close to big shopping center.
The restaurant inside the hotel is great and there steak is amazing! (:

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Arie,

Thanks so much for your comments, its sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love reading the experiences of our guests, and yours is no exception.

I hope to see you again in Tel Aviv. I'm sure you didn’t get a chance to do everything on your list
Athens, Greece
Reviewed July 23, 2014

A great choice for downtown business in Tel-Aviv. The Azrieli towers offer variety of office & leisure space. Good access to key highways (except Thursday night weekend traffic....) Solid restaurant (including excellent breakfast) and Holmes spa & pool very convenient on basement.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear NGP Guest,
Thanks so much for a great review, its sounds like you had a lovely stay.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a very good visit.
Stayed here and was very happy with the location as well as a great staff.
We enjoy the accommodation.
We enjoy very much the great creative new sushi Chef
Effie!!! was great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!

Thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise regarding Effie the sushi chef.
It makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Crowne Plaza City Center.

Sincerely yours,
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel is located in the city center, very close to a large shopping center . Transportation to any place in the city is nearby.
Rooms are large and the view is wonderful
Great and rich breakfast. Rooms are very clean and modern..
Small comment: As a IHG gold member, 3 weeks after my stay, still my points of my 2 rooms were not entered to my IHG gold membership account, although membership number was recorded in the hotel computer in the check-in and verified again at check-out. I called the Hotel admin 3 times, still points are not in my account. No real explanation was given.

Room Tip: floor 10 and up
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Danny,

Thank you for posting a review. Your thoughtful remarks are very helpful in allowing us to improve the guest's experience.

I was sorry to learn that some delay occurs with the point's credit. Please be so kind to send me a short email, so I'll be able to check this matter personally.

Hopefully we will have an opportunity to welcoming you back as our guest.

Best Regards
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Large room, extra-large and comfortable bed, very modern, all facilities at perfect condition, friendly and polite staff, amazing breakfast.
Just by the Azriely mall which is huge and has everything.
I do not post in the internet unless I want to complain. This is the first time I recommend a hotel, I did it because it was the best hotel experience I had in years.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Ella K, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv City Center, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Marc C,

Thank you so much for great review. I really appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to share your experience with others.

I hope we get a chance to meet next time you're in Tel Aviv. Please ask for me during your next visit so that I can make sure it's productive and pleasant.