“One of the best”

Ranked #131 of 1,658 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Out of all the restaurants in Israel, this is certainly one of our favorites (if not THE one).
Great food, very good service, great atmosphere. All dishes are simply great. Just make sure you come hungry.
Somewhat pricy.
Very warn recommendation.

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

We were six people having a business lunch at Segev express. All of us really enjoyed the meals. The service was perfect! The design inside is really cool.
The type of food is kind of gourmet, but the portions are bigger and cheaper. They have really good variety of business lunches, for all kind of tasters. I tried the mushroom and eggplant soups. The " purple chicken " was really good, also pasta with eggplant. Im really recommending this place if you want to eat something good and special without paying a lot. It could be romantic and business as well.
Forgot to mention that I broke the cocktail glass and they brought me the new one without me asking!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Verity of food
Good price
Nice atmosphere
This place good for everyone - family's with kids or couples

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I knew this place is good mainly for lunch so I was pleasantly surprised when dinner there turned out great. Delicious food, interesting décor, reasonable prices and good service.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been to Segev Express for a birthday dinner with friends in the past and I was pleased. Yesterday I had a family lunch, and I am glad to say the bussiness lunch manu is a wothwhile option. For a bussiness lunch manu it is rather extensive, and the portions are just right for the that time of day. The options include 59, 69 or 79 NIS deals that include a soft drink, appetizer (soup, salad or a vegetable dish) and a main course. We tried pasta, salads and fish, all were good and some dishes even excelent. I really liked that they made sure we were OK with cilantro dishes (my mom wasn't, so they made her fish without).