“My home Pub in Tel Aviv”
Review of Norma Jean

Norma Jean
Ranked #235 of 1,659 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

For the last 6 years I visit this pub several times a year. The atmosphere is very good, the waiters really knows about all the beers and can advice you. The food is good but, I think that the sea food is much better then the steak. I'm going tomorrow for my birthday, I love this place

Reviewed November 5, 2013

It doesn't matter what you'll choose to eat here, I will be really great.
The atmosphere is the best around, and the drinks are really great.

REALLY like this place, and it is my first selection when someone asks me where to go.

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Went out for drinks with some friends. We sat on the bar. I ended up having the baby back ribs and an apple martini. No doubt these were the best ribs I'be ever had in Israel. Service was great. Fun atmosphere. Good value for money. Definitely going back there soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Me and a few colleagues went for a whiskey tasting night. We found Norma Jean online and were very happy to see the whiskey menu. We tried a lot of them and they had 99% on stock.

We also had some food, and I can say that the burger I had was one of the best ever. The beer selection is also great.

Pricey, but worth it!

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been sitting in this pub for few years. Every time I visit israel I visit tjis place. The food is very good and the selection of beers and whiskeys is impressive. Will probably visit again next year.