“Seanrent- the way to enjoy Tel Aviv”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Teamfrien...
Merion Station, Pennsylvania
“Seanrent- the way to enjoy Tel Aviv”
Reviewed December 20, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I just spent almost 3 months in a Sean Rent Apartment in TelAviv. It was fantastic!!!!
The apartment was very very nice and the service I received was excellent. I needed more pillows, they were delivered by the management. I requested more towels - right away I received. And more and more. Very pleasant experience. I'm planning to use Seanrent whenever I come to Tel Aviv.

Management Response
Dec 21, 2016
Hi there :)

Thank you for the top rating and fantastic review.

We can't wait to see you back with us in one of our Sea N' Rent Apartments real soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing