Tripadvisor
Tel Aviv
All reviews bar scene boutique hotel in tel aviv a small boutique hotel first floor hotel guests comfortable bed beautiful room great boutique the ground floor center of tel aviv israel tlv noise rothschild
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

If you're a sucker for ambiance, the restaurant at the Hotel Montefiore delivers in a way that is quite possibly unmatched in TA. One would expect that the dining room might suffer from it's location--spilling out in the hotel's lobby, but in fact, it feels just right--separated from the lobby behind but active and buzzy in a good way. And then there are the details--white tablecloths, black and white checkered floor, prodigious potted palms, mirrors by the square yard, low lights, and pewter serving pieces. This all comes together seductively, producing a vibe that invites you to linger, to flirt, to graze, and, most of all, to people watch. I candidly do not remember the food, not because it wasn't good, but because it didn't seem to be the point. And can't we all agree that that food is so rarely the point at brunch anyway?

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

The location is beautiful And I really do like the place. But I was missing the high class. Especially the restaurant they’re trying to get the best but I didn’t like the food too much for the price they’re asking for.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel in Tel Aviv. It’s my second time staying here and I still love it. Delicious food, very stylish clientele and staff. I highly recommend the hotel Montefiore. I unfortunately had to move hotels and join a larger work group and am missing the Hotel Montefiore

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2019

This place was chosen because of its location (halfway between us and our friend) and how great the reviews are. We went for drinks and appetizers, and I wish we would have eaten dinner here. The food was delicious and the menu looked amazing. The servers were professional and the space is very comfortable. We'll be back next time, and eat dinner here.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2019

We just had 3 days at this hotel and we just loved. From the moment we walk in thru the front door, we saw this amazing service to customers. As we were early they suggested lunch on their front balcony, which was beautiful.
The main area contains a very Hip bar and restaurant. The place is always busy but just seems to run so smoothly.
Our room was just beautiful in every way, comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and strong shower. Vaulted ceiling made it bigger and lots of lovely touches.
Our breakfast was included in our room price. It was in their restaurant and was a choice off the large menu. Food was always so fresh, with large serves.
The overall service was the best I have ever experienced, special mention to Rona and Shirley.
This hotel is definitely the best Boutique Hotel we have stayed in anywhere in the world.
Would totally recommend.

Room tip: Room on 2nd floor with balcony
Date of stay: September 2019