“If you are a boutique hotel lover, Hotel Montefiore is a must. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Montefiore

Hotel Montefiore
Ranked #52 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
New York City, New York
“If you are a boutique hotel lover, Hotel Montefiore is a must. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We’ve stayed at Hotel Montefiore several times over the past few years and I cannot say enough about it. I truly feel it is our home away from home in Tel Aviv. Great location, the rooms are clean and chic, and the restaurant and bar are fantastic. We still talk about their Israeli breakfast, it’s the best! Most importantly, we want to give a big shout out to the staff. From the front desk, to the bartenders and servers, they really don’t miss a beat. We'll see you again in June.

Jess & Joe

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Hebrew first
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

The best place to stay in Tel Aviv! I come to Tel Aviv every 3 months and always stay at the Montefiore, it feels like my home away from home. The rooms are outstanding, comfortable, luxurious, and each time make me want to extend my stay to enjoy it more. The staff are very professional individuals and are eager to please.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have just spent 8 nights at the Hotel Montefiore in Tel Aviv...and I cannot wait to come back.
My room was homely and just beautiful.
I loved the treats every afternoon that were left in your room.
Service was exceptional.
Food was superb especially the breakfast - I made sure I tried everything on the menu.
The location is excellent - you can walk everywhere.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a boutique hotel that feels like your home away form home.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Am a returning guest mainly and thanks to the very professional team. They do manage to navigate between a very busy restaurant at the ground floor and my needs as the hotel guests. All my needs are perfectly met at a timely manner and always with a smile. They truly manage to understand me as (not so easy) guest and therefore it is always my first choice at the city.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous place to stay in, beautiful unique hotel in excellent location. As a well experienced traveler I must say this hotel delivers new standards. The staff was gracious, friendly and helpful – they took care of everything we needed. Very comfortable beds and furniture. We hope to return to Tel Aviv in the future and will definitely choose to stay here.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed at Hotel Montefiore on our wedding night – what a great choice it was. The room is beautiful and you can really see how they took care of all the details – from complementary drinking water and milk to the amazing collection of books in the room and option to borrow DVDs from reception.

We ordered room service and ate breakfast on the balcony the next morning. Everything arrived warm and delicious – fairly priced like in the impeccable restaurant downstairs.

But above all I have to praise the service and welcoming staff! Like in all of their businesses – R2M treats you like a king – with a personal touch and a smile.

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

As a businessman that fly frequently to Tel Aviv every second month, I was looking for a long time, for a comfortable, cozy and hospitable place to stay in the city.
After staying at different hotels in Tel Aviv, both hotel chains and boutique hotels, I was invited by a colleague to a dinner at the "Montefiore".
I found myself having a spectacular dinner in a beautiful French-Vietnamese cuisine that most surprisingly was also a boutique hotel.
The same night I moved my luggage to Hotel Montefiore. Since that trip, every time I come to Israel on my trips, both business and family vacations, I stay at the Montefiore.
The central TLV location, well designed and perfectly equipped rooms, the wonderful concierge and room services and above all the welcoming, friendly and attentive staff – all of those makes each and every stay a fun and relaxing experience (especially after a long day of meetings…)
See you soon!