“Very good dining experience”
Review of olive and fish

olive and fish
Ranked #25 of 738 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our group enjoyed a very good dinner here, from start to finish. The food is fresh and tasty and you can eat inside [two levels] our outside in their cafe area.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

So many meat restaurants have a fish dish or two, but here there was a nice assortment, including the local St. Peter's fish prepared three ways! Everything was delicious, the service was great, especially considering we were a large group and we had a lovely time. The staff was very gracious when we asked for a different wine, even though they had started to open it and made the change with no complaint. Will return, for sure.

1  Thank Annettewolfsteinjose
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We hosted a party at Olive and Fish. They were very attentive and well organized, sending me a menu in advance. We had a private room upstairs. The food was amazing!!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Good food, generous portions, friendly service and fair value. It seems to be a popular and busy restaurant, and we were lucky to get a table for four as a 'walk -in', so booking advisable.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

As a tour guide, part of my job is to steer my clients to a great dinner that is more than just an eatery. "Olive and Fish" has a great menu, very good service, and a super location near 4 main hotels. I had one of the best steaks in my life there last night. All my clients love it! What more can I say?

1  Thank priest22