“Simply Great Food”
Review of olive and fish

olive and fish
Ranked #23 of 731 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was on a very short stay in Jerusalem and travel here frequently. This was my first visit and I was not disappointed. As a solo female traveller, it can sometimes appear somewhat unusual to dine alone in the evening, especially when the restaurant begins to fill with either tete a tete couples or larger parties. I never once felt out of place as I found the service attentive but never intrusive. The lighting and atmosphere helped me feel very relaxed and the food, especially the recommended wine, delicious. I didn't feel I needed to twiddle with an Ipod or phone to appear "occupied" and put them firmly away, just enjoying the atmosphere and food. Great place to eat and I'll return!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Good Service, Great Atmosphere and Wonderful Food. The staff here handles the rather large groups I bring flawlessly and very rarely is a participant disappointed! The menu has something suitable to each and every diner- including the vegetarians. Everyone I recommended this place to thanked me afterwards. Check out the specials board! I order from it every time and am thankful I did...

Reviewed September 24, 2012

From my narrow point of view and my general dining experience, Israeli food in Jerusalem is nothing to write home about. Best are the fresh vegetables and salads. Fish and meat are over-cooked, dried out and boring. This restaurant exemplified that story.

1  Thank streetguy
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had dinner at Olive and Fish with a group of 50. Because all 50 people came from the U.S., we had virtually no interaction with the restaurant prior to the dinner. We were given the entire upstairs area. Everything was perfect. The setting, food, and service were all fantastic. This is a great place for a group.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We went with a family group of 10 and there wasn't a single grumble. Would definitely go back again