“delicious”

Ranked #12 of 18 Dessert in Jerusalem
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I was there with 4 family memebers. we ordered a mushroom foccacio, milkshake , choc milk a nd waffle. everything was delicious. A real treat. mainly deserts, but they have real food also.

Reviewed January 2, 2011

We stayed around the corner from the Waffle Bar and went there a couple of times, including a birthday celebration. It is a great neighborhood spot for a spectacular breakfast. They have huge plates. The staff were super nice even when we walked in with a group of 11 people. The Waffle Bar appears to get crowded in the evenings, as we often saw people waiting outside.

Reviewed October 9, 2010

The restaurant's specialities are mainly waffles and crepes but they also serve salads, pastas and other milky fare. Had to wait a while for a table on Sat. night. I ordered the butterscotch waffle which was smothered in butterscotch and as a result far too rich. The waffle itself was not great - too crispy and bland in my opinion. Milkshake was good though. Ambience is nice and funky and service fast and courteous. Food is a bit expensive for what it is. 48 NIS for a waffle (with ice cream and cream).

Reviewed August 17, 2010

We had a hankering for waffles one day, and waited 20 minutes for the Waffle Bar to open (the hours are a bit odd). There were 4 of us and we all tried different waffles. Some of us were happy (I think I had blueberry) and some were not (apple). But I think that as far as waffles go, this place is good! The waffles are big, filling, tasty, and well presented. Ask the waiter for his recommendations, cause I think there are probably some great ones to try. I'll be going back.

Reviewed August 11, 2009

Waffle Bar is a great idea, but the execution needs work. Went there twice in the past three weeks with my family. The service is very sketchy. There was always something missing. A place setting here, a cake there, a drink. Nothing ever comes out at the same time. And even more confusing, the bought these serving plates that are about 12 inches long, long and oval and have little compartments for things like cheese or marmelade surrounding your main course. Think artist palate. Cute idea, but two plates take up a whole table and then the staff brings you your drinks and a cutting board with bread and a cup of coffee! The food is mediocre and the whole experience is too.

1  Thank sbenjamen