“Do not miss Sunrise bike tour!”

Jerusalem Sunrise Cycling
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Beat the Heat! Beat the crowds! Join Jerusalem's coolest bike tour as we depart from Davidka square on Monday's to experience biking Jerusalem in the quiet hours. With a stop to watch the sunrise in an experience that can only be described as "Unforgettable!" Our licensed guides ensure an educational and fun ride, while our partner companies provide the best bicycles available. Private tours available too!
Reviewed November 19, 2015

See Jerusalem at the crack of dawn as it slowly awakes. Bike through Yehuda Market when hardly a sole is around. Cruise through The Old City while it's still asleep and see a magnificent view of Jerusalem as the sun slowly rises. My guides Matt and Phil were so informative and you really got the feeling that they felt fortunate to be able to witness Jerusalem like most never do. Very gracious guys. The sunrise bike tour was one of the highlights of my trip to Israel. The tour was not tough for anyone who is in moderate to good shape. Don't miss out on this one. I can't recommend it enough!!

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank Benjamin T
Phil G, Owner at Jerusalem Sunrise Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2016

Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about Sunrise Cycling.

You are right, Matt and I really do feel "fortunate to witness Jerusalem like most never do"!

I'm truly glad our ride was a highlight of your trip; and you will forever have my personal gratitude for writing my first tripadvisor review.

Phil