Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best tour guide in Israel!!

I highly Recommend Eli and tzurtours! We took a trip to Israel for two weeks to celebrate my... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2020
Sepstein30
Excellent Israel tour!

Eli was an excellent tour guide for the ten days we traveled with him in Israel, and we enjoyed the... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed May 25, 2020
אפרת צ

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $73.00
from $51.29
from $80.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews dead sea tel aviv private tour comfortable vehicle golan heights northern israel without reservation ein gedi always on time sea of galilee memorable trip an excellent tour guide hurva synagogue ancient city unique experience western wall holy land
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic day with Eli.
Extremely knowledgeable and very chill guide.
Very comfortable and clean new SUV.
We highly recommend him!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had a wonderful Taylor made trip with Eli. His Biblical and local knowledge are excellent and he was able to answer all our questions and even questions we hadn’t thought of.
Having him accessible all day to explain what we were seeing out of the window was totally worth the extra cost.
The vehicle was very comfortable and the falafel at the selected lunch stop was delicious.
I have already booked him again for my next visit to Israel.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Eli is truly a great tour guide. We were visiting my son in Jerusalem for 2 weeks and wanted to see Northern Israel. After reading the many positive reviews here I contacted Eli to discuss what I was looking for and to get suggestions for an itinerary. We decided on a 3 day tour. He picked us up (Me, my wife and 2 sons) promptly from our hotel in Jerusalem. The drive up North was very relaxing and informative. Eli is very easy going and always had our best interest in mind. You felt more like you were with a good friend instead of a hired tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about everything, from historical to political to everything in between. He suggested good places to eat, and was very accommodating to our needs. The cost was very reasonable and the value received was worth much more. The positive reviews were accurate to say the least, and Eli lived up to them all. If I return to Israel and am looking for a tour guide again, I will look no further then Eli.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Eli is very informative. My wife, son and I flung every sort of question at Eli from historical and religious to social and political. He always seemed to know the answer! He paced the trip well and we got to see a lot of northern Israel in two days. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019

Great experience with Tzur Tours. We are a family of 4 (2 teens) and had 4 private day tours: 1. Jerusalem, 2. Negev, 3. Herodium / Beit Guvrin, 4. Masade / Ein Gedi / Dead Sea. Eli was pleasure to be with each day. He has broad religious, historical, cultural, ecological and current events knowledge. Eli is easy to converse with and he readily and enthusiastically shares his knowledge and insights. Eli quickly picked up on our interests and the private tours were a great way to see exactly what we wanted to see. Because Eli was not available on our final day in Israel, we did do a one day group tour of Caesarea/ Haifa/ Rosh Hanikra / Akko with another company. Although this tour was fine, private touring with Eli was far superior. His cost are reasonable and I would recommend private touring with Tzur Tours to anyone visiting Israel.

Date of experience: April 2019