Review Highlights

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
The Wolf

Reviewed August 7, 2019
Attieblue

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $33.66
from $85.44
from $50.00
from $118.00
More Info
All reviews holy land tour guide his knowledge current events great sense of humor his passion amazing person amazing trip come alive tel aviv great guide life changing new testament beautiful country spent days deep knowledge ancient history
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This trip was ridiculously beautiful and hard to put into words how amazing it was. Yoav did the most genuine and amazing job making us feel at home & welcome. Every question was answered and the experience was so smooth and truly life changing. Thank you for the incredible few days for me and my family!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Yoav is the Harvey Keitel character The Wolf in “Pulp Fiction”, as the character tells us in his first line “I solve problems”. Yoav was that Wolf and so much more. He was kind, on my son’s birthday he went out late to get birthday decorations to have on the van to surprise my son in the morning. He was knowledgeable, he knew so much history at each location it was numbing at times. He was incredibly flexible and intuitive knowing when we needed to change a plan and move in another direction. One day we went to the abandoned Syrian headquarters in Gaza, it was too short a visit for me, within 5 minutes he devised a plan where the other 7 travelers would go to a chocolate coffee shop for an hour and he would take me back to film at the headquarters. Just like that it was done, and it was the highlight hour of my trip. He was funny and charming. A great scholar and an impassioned person that ultimately taught us so much about the culture and the land not only through his fantastic locations/ restaurants but equally through our spirited discussions. He became a friend by the end, I cannot recommend a guide more than I do Yoav, he brought so much of himself to this trip that it was a journey I will never forget. This is a rare kind of guide, Yoav or The Wolf is a gift.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a tour guide in Israel than look no further than Yoav! I recently spent 9 days in Israel with Yoav as our tour guide. He was extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the country (i.e. history, culture, religion, current events, etc.). He was so much fun to be around and was kind and friendly to everyone. Yoav exceeded our expectations and did a phenomenal job. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Yoav Rotem was an absolute exceptional tour guide. He exceeded expectations! If you’re considering traveling to Israel I can stress enough how much you need to reach out to Yoav!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

These 9 days in Israel could not have been as enjoyable without our amazing tour guide Yoav— thank you for taking care of us and being so knowledgeable of every site we visited and every question we had! I can’t wait to come back.