Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the Holy Land

I visited Israel with my church and others as an interdenominational group of Christians and Jews... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
PamPen123
via mobile
Amazing how much knowledge he has

We were with Elad for 2 weeks all around the Holy Land. He has a tremendous knowledge of Christian... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
randoman6

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $73.00
from $430.00
from $105.00
from $16.00
More Info
All reviews current events abu ghosh social change an open heart solo tour his knowledge personal life tour guide old city informative experience israel palestine complicated history wonderful person wonderful tour his passion life changing exceptional guide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

I was lucky enough to participate through a study abroad trip in a tour with Elad of the Old City as well as other cities. He is an excellent tour guide. He is extremely knowledgeable about history, politics, culture, and more. He is also very kind, courteous of your needs, and engages with you. Through his personable demeanor, you receive much more than a tour -- you also experience first-hand insight, stories, and lessons from the region. Touring with Elad is an absolute must if you visit.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank katherinemeyer6
Reviewed April 16, 2019

I attended a group tour of Old City Jerusalem with Elad in March. It was our first full day there and we had an amazing experience. Elad is so knowledgeable about the history and stories of each place and he made the history come alive for us. Elad shared his story with us of his life and experiences which led him to doing this work. He is very open about his own basis and assumptions and that he is giving his perspective on things there. He is very engaging and welcoming. He also engaged other people he knew or people that we encountered on our way to have them share their perspectives with us as well which was great. We visited Via Dolorosa, the Dome of the Rock, the Jewish Quarter and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. We ended the day in a quiet church garden near the Damascus gate. We were able to see how connected the three major religions are at their core and understand why Jerusalem is the most holy place for each of them. It was a very spiritually powerful day throughout and we ended in a thoughtful moment of silence and reflection. I would highly recommend anyone to take a tour of Jerusalem with Elad!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

I contacted Elad after reading the glowing reviews on tripadvisor and the day we spent with him exceeded our already high expectations. There's not more I can add to all the comments provided previously; really an exceptional experience tailored for our interests and one we will never forgot. Thank you Elad!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank melanieo499
Reviewed February 28, 2019

I went on a private guided tour of the old city with Elad on February 26, 2019. Elad is warm and engaging and conversation flowed easily from the start. Elad is extremely knowledgeable and insightful about the ancient and contemporary history of Jerusalem and Israel. We covered a lot of ground and I learned and experienced things I wouldn’t have on my own. I also really appreciated Elad’s perspectives on life in Israel. Elad is a generous, kind, and caring individual. I highly recommend this guided tour with Elad. P.S. Arranging logistics with Elad was very easy.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank Meiseel
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

This was, by far, the BEST and most comprehensive tour my husband and I have experienced in all our travels around the world. Elad is so passionate and genuine in his descriptions and explanations of all the historical events and landmarks that you are left with an entirely new and colorful perspective about the history of Jerusalem and surrounding areas. Elad is patient, thoughtful, and considerate of his guests. We were greeted at the border crossing of Jordan and Israel by Elad and his wonderful Palestinian companion (and driver) Mostafa. They had local baked goods in the car ready for us to snack on! Their beautiful friendship and individual life stories wil leave you in awe. The bond we formed with Elad and Mostafa made us feel like we were with dear friends.
You will leave feeling CHANGED. Tour for Change is a unique opportunity to develop insight about the rich history and unusual dynamics of the region through a knowledgeable and devoted guide. Prepare to be enlightened! It will be unlike anything you can imagine. You will not view the Middle East the same way again.
Do not hesitate to book a guided tour with Elad Vazana and hopefully you will be fortunate to get Mostafa as your driver as well!!! Elad is also excellent about communication through WhatsApp or email.

Date of experience: February 2019