Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the Holy Land

I visited Israel with my church and others as an interdenominational group of Christians and Jews... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
PamPen123
via mobile
Amazing how much knowledge he has

We were with Elad for 2 weeks all around the Holy Land. He has a tremendous knowledge of Christian... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
randoman6

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $118.00
from $34.23
from $73.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews current events abu ghosh social change an open heart solo tour his knowledge personal life tour guide phenomenal tour old city group of college students informative experience israel palestine complicated history wonderful person his passion life changing
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2019

Elad is great about taking extra time to reflect on all he has shown you. He goes above and beyond a typical tour guide by incorporating periods of introspective observation. We saw a vast array of landmarks and historical location while also learning about the ways he is working to bring peace to the region.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Brandy S
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

I spent a day with Elad exploring the old city of Jerusalem.He gave me a fascinating insight into the different cultures of the city .He was extremely knowledgeable but also very unassuming and humble .It was a day I will never forget . Thanks Elad !

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank 480helenb
Reviewed December 13, 2018

We hired Elad as our guide through the four quarters and to the Temple Mount, and then through the Marketplace in Jerusalem. Elad was nothing short of fantastic! It was like traveling around with the kindest and most knowledgeable history professor. He showed us so musc, and was able to give us the history of Jerusalem that we felt we could not have gotten from anyone else. It was just perfect to be with him. We highly recommend Elad!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank PaulLiberty
Reviewed December 3, 2018

If you are looking for a meaningful guided experience, look no further than Elad.

Knowledgable. Experienced. Responsive. Thoughtful. Engaging. Sincere. Empathic. Flexible. Open. Punctual. Trustworthy. Fun.

Elad guided me on and off the beaten path over three days with such kindness and grace, all the while telling me stories in such a way that made me think, question, and help me build an emotional connection to my experience. I was so inspired, so moved by his stories, by the journey, that I found myself, upon my return home, wanting to know even more about the places I visited and people I met (so find myself reading and watching films on/from the region). Quite surprisingly, I also find myself wanting to return one day (something I don’t usually consider, given how much of the world there is to see), because I had such a rich experience, and because, as I learned, Israel is deep; it got into my heart. Elad helped create this, and I know we only scratched the surface.

Elad is beautiful human being with so much to offer. Ask him to guide you. You will be thankful you did.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank BrianneinMA
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

I would consider my family to be well-travelled and have done many guided tours over the years. Elad’s TOUR FOR CHANGE is the best guided tour we have taken so far. In a city that has such a complicated history, he was able to make sense of it. He will tell you up front that his perspective is just one of many and his comes from living in Israel most of his life. An amazing tour from an amazing man!!!

Date of experience: November 2018