Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the Holy Land

I visited Israel with my church and others as an interdenominational group of Christians and Jews... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
PamPen123
via mobile
Amazing how much knowledge he has

We were with Elad for 2 weeks all around the Holy Land. He has a tremendous knowledge of Christian... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
randoman6

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $118.00
from $34.23
from $73.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews current events abu ghosh social change an open heart solo tour his knowledge personal life tour guide phenomenal tour old city group of college students informative experience israel palestine complicated history wonderful person his passion life changing
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed Elans tour incredibly because he is:
A real guy from Israel who knows a lot about the conflict with Palestine and gives great personal insights about Israel and Jerusalem
He is extremely flexible upon your requests of what to do and what to see
He is hands on and explains his narrative in an comprehensive way (also for historical / biblical novices :-))
He has great recommendations for authentic food
And last but not least he recommended a friend to take us to Palästina which was also very interesting and adds a lot of insights into recent history.

Very recommended

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

I'm a sponge for knowledge, and Elad had the answers to all my questions - and more! He is a a real source of knowledge, and was able to talk about Jerusalem in a multi-faceted way. I was travelling alone and Elad was super helpful at supporting me throughout my trip - I called him in a panic at some point in my trip and he calmly and kindly helped me out. A real life-saver. Can't recommend a tour with Elad highly enough.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

My family and I were privileged to have a whole day guided tour of the old city of Jerusalem with Elad. We've been there before, but it's amazing how different it was with Elad's explanations and stories. It's not just his kind and compassionate soul and the immense amount of knowledge that he has (he drew on history, archaeology, anthropology, mythology, sociology and even geology during the tour). But he is also a masterful storyteller. He had us literally hanging on his every word. It was like he cast a spell as he took us through a world spanning thousands of years. We can't wait to come back next year and go on another tour with him.

1  Thank Deb P
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Jerusalem is a magical city and Elad is the perfect guide to illuminate its history, culture and hidden gems.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Elad really is a remarkable man in his ability to be detached from his own cultural bias and offer a deeply stimulating view of all that is Jerusalem to all people.

During our tour I felt a deeper connection with him and feel the want to stay connected into the future.

Elad has winning smile, an open heart, a wicked sense of humor and a deep understanding and respect for the roots of all conflict. Combined with a vision of what it might be that the world needs now made the Tour for Change an unforgettable highlight for me and my father.

Date of experience: August 2018