Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the Holy Land

I visited Israel with my church and others as an interdenominational group of Christians and Jews... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
PamPen123
via mobile
Amazing how much knowledge he has

We were with Elad for 2 weeks all around the Holy Land. He has a tremendous knowledge of Christian... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
randoman6

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $118.00
from $34.23
from $73.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews current events abu ghosh social change an open heart solo tour his knowledge personal life tour guide phenomenal tour old city group of college students informative experience israel palestine complicated history wonderful person his passion life changing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Elad is an incredible guide, probably because he is not a traditional guide, but a peace worker. He deeply loves his country, with all its contradictions, and is a great storyteller. Seeing Jerusalem with him felt like seeing it with an old friend - from taking me to secret Jerusalem courtyards, retelling the history - all the layers of it - to making sure to introduce me to the local bread seller or the best shop to get pomegranate juice and falafel at prices that locals pay. If you're lucky, he'll even sing you a Bethoveen aria in an empty church to demonstrate its incredible acoustics. In a city that is geared to make the most money out of a tourist, he was a breath of fresh air. I would never use anyone but him in Israel, and I'm looking forward to seeing other cities and places with as a guide.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Seaside418907
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Elad made our trip to Masada magical, and really brought the spectacular history of the fortress to life. He was able to engage a large group for several hours. Wonderful guide !

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank jmcarth2
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Elad is such a peaceful, intuitive, and empathetic spirit, that he is able to transfix and transport you deep into his culture, enriching your life by his gentle guidance into understanding and compassion. His grace and wit put everyone so at ease and open to receive the profound and layered lessons brought by a tour of Israel that one cannot anticipate nor help but be forever changed for the better by the experience. The education you get from a tour led by Elad is not just an education for your intellect, but an education for your soul as well. Elad is unforgettable and one of the most amazing people I've ever met among my many years and many countries of world travel.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Elad was an incredible guide for our two days in Jerusalem and one day at the Dead Sea/Masada in mid-July. We would've been completely lost without him. His knowledge and insight into everything from ancient history to religion to modern political dynamics to culture, etc., was everything we'd hoped for and then some. I'm big into history, read a book on Jerusalem before the trip, and have traveled to over 40 countries. All this is to say the bar was pretty high, and I can still honestly say that Elad is the best tour guide I've ever had.

If you're going to Jerusalem or the surrounding areas you must get in touch with Elad. You will learn more than you can imagine and make a friend for life.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

If you want a truly unique experience in Israel, you must meet Elad. Not only does he share a deep understanding of the histories of the sites, he shares much of himself and his relationship to his homeland. He creates safe and caring spaces for reflection and dialogue, and he has a great sense of humor. I would say he is the best tour guide I've ever had, but referring to him as such does not paint the whole picture. I am happy to call him a friend.

Date of experience: June 2018