Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the Holy Land

I visited Israel with my church and others as an interdenominational group of Christians and Jews... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
PamPen123
via mobile
Amazing how much knowledge he has

We were with Elad for 2 weeks all around the Holy Land. He has a tremendous knowledge of Christian... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
randoman6

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $118.00
from $34.23
from $73.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews current events abu ghosh social change an open heart solo tour his knowledge personal life tour guide phenomenal tour old city group of college students informative experience israel palestine complicated history wonderful person his passion life changing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Elad was an incredible guide for our two days in Jerusalem and one day at the Dead Sea/Masada in mid-July. We would've been completely lost without him. His knowledge and insight into everything from ancient history to religion to modern political dynamics to culture, etc., was everything we'd hoped for and then some. I'm big into history, read a book on Jerusalem before the trip, and have traveled to over 40 countries. All this is to say the bar was pretty high, and I can still honestly say that Elad is the best tour guide I've ever had.

If you're going to Jerusalem or the surrounding areas you must get in touch with Elad. You will learn more than you can imagine and make a friend for life.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

If you want a truly unique experience in Israel, you must meet Elad. Not only does he share a deep understanding of the histories of the sites, he shares much of himself and his relationship to his homeland. He creates safe and caring spaces for reflection and dialogue, and he has a great sense of humor. I would say he is the best tour guide I've ever had, but referring to him as such does not paint the whole picture. I am happy to call him a friend.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

This was a trip of a lifetime and Elad made the trip even better. His knowledge on every site we visited, his unique way of bringing people together and showing the true magic of the land still makes me speechless to this day. He has a way of making sure we get more than expected with every experience we had.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Spending a day with Elad was so much more than we expected from a guided tour. In a city so complex and beautiful, he managed to share a real, knowledgeable and impartial insight and that’s what made our experience so special. I wish everyone could hear his stories and have a pleasure of learning about the culture and history of this city with him.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

To describe Elad as a "tour guide" does not do him justice. He is much more, including a friend. We have met with him for our last two trips to Jerusalem. He is unbelievably knowledgable and gives history of the region from all ethnic and religious and political perspectives, takes you to little out-of-the-way restaurants and lesser known places, is sweet and pleasant and giving. Don't know how we could do Jerusalem and traipsing around the outskirts of the city without him.

1  Thank Tema L