Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tour of the Holy Land

I visited Israel with my church and others as an interdenominational group of Christians and Jews... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
PamPen123
via mobile
Amazing how much knowledge he has

We were with Elad for 2 weeks all around the Holy Land. He has a tremendous knowledge of Christian... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
randoman6

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $118.00
from $34.23
from $73.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews current events abu ghosh social change an open heart solo tour his knowledge personal life tour guide phenomenal tour old city group of college students informative experience israel palestine complicated history wonderful person his passion life changing
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I recently took a group of 7 students to Israel for a week long tour. Elad was one of our tour guides and I can't say enough positive things about him. He was absolutely incredible to work with and such a pleasure to get to know. He's knowledgeable, patient, kind and engaging. His work is inspiring and his passion for bringing people together is evident in everything he does. I highly recommend working with Elad and look forward to seeing him again on our next visit!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I have been to the old City of Jerusalem many times but never saw it or understood it like this before! We were three families with kids ranging from 9-14 years old. Elad geared the tour for all of us to enjoy and learn. His peace-building background came through as he helped us understand the historical and spiritual significance of the holy places of Muslims, Jews and Christians and Jerusalem in general. It was also a pleasure to discover secret gardens and off-the beaten track places. It was one of the highlights of my trip, and my fussy daughter loved it too!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time touring around Israel because of Elad. He knows just about everything there is and makes everything very interesting to learn. He created friendships with everyone and always cared about us and the cities.

2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

This last visit marks the third time I have hired Elad to lead our tours. He is truly a wonderful and kind-hearted guide that works with the needs of your group to deliver a life changing and informative experience. He is also flexible if changes in the schedule arise as well as honest and trustworthy. I've had other guides who can provide information, but Elad offers perspective that serve to better understand the status of both past and current political events in Israel. For future trips to Israel, I can confidently say that there is only one guide I am interested in touring with: Elad. Thank you again for a wonderful experience and memories!

2  Thank Sara Q
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Elad surpasses the expectations of any tour guide; without being cliche or tacky, he was able to educate and enlighten us whilst constantly grasping our attention. His tours aren't only informative, but also intriguing and genuine; whenever Elad spoke about pressing issues such as the Israel/Palestine conflict or the long and often unpleasant history behind areas such as Jerusalem, we could sense his passion and fervor to educate us whilst remaining unbiased. He not only became our tour guide, but also a friend who shared stories of his time in the IDF and his personal life. Not only is Elad extremely knowledgeable on the history behind sites, he's also passionate about the people and perspectives on various stories- making him the best tour guide I have ever met. I highly recommend, no matter how long your tour is, to get Elad to truly show you the sides to Israel many don't experience.

3  Thank Shivangi S