Review Highlights
Amazing!

Our first (and definitely not last) trip to Israel made only better because of Shin Tours. They... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Maps07422513333
TRIP OF A LIFETIME

This was the first trip we took to Israel in over 46 years of marriage. After reviewing many... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
810Martyn
Chicago, Illinois

All reviews dead sea tel aviv ramon crater briam six days outstanding tour private tour fantastic guide day trip beautiful country tour guide in israel spent days once in a lifetime old city reem itinerary caesarea
Reviewed January 4, 2016

I just got back from a 9 day, private tour of Israel with my 16 person family. Asaf Peled was a really fantastic guide. His knowledge of the history of Israel was second to none. He was also very accommodating for our large group, which was very much appreciated. I would recommend Asaf as a guide to anyone who wants to see and learn about Israel.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Alex E
Reviewed November 18, 2015

We recently completed a two-week tour of Israel with Asaf Peled as our driver/guide. Both the tour and the guide merit the highest rating. We are highly experienced travelers, on all continents. We have, however, reached our eighties. Assaf showed both empathy and flexibility in helping us maximize our enjoyment of this remarkable country. Knowledgable and personable, he is a total winner.

Jerry and Thelma

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed November 17, 2015

Everyone comes back from Israel and says that they had the greatest guide. I doubt if any of them could be much better than Asaf. Always well informed, telling us enough to satisfy our interest and not enough to bore us. Totally flexable if we decided to do something other than what was on our itinerary and ready with excellent recommendations for restaurants, wherever we were in the country. He obviously enjoys what he does and loves his country and knows it well.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank 255Martin292
Reviewed October 17, 2015

This was our first trip to Israel and Asaf, our guide, made it come alive with his knowledge, enthusiasm and historical perspective. I am so happy we decided to have a personal guide that drove us in his very comfortable Mercedes, from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea all the way up to the Sea of Galilee and along the way, gave us complete historical and cultural lecture of each area we visited. Along the way we stopped at little villages and oasis National Parks that Asaf felt we might like to see and even visited several Kibbutz to experience that lifestyle. We had hired our guide for 3 days and 3 separate tours and ended up extending him for and extra day for a walk through the old city of Jerusalem because he was THAT good.
I should mention that Dancing Camel Tour will also make all your hotel, restaurant reservations as well as get event tickets for you.
If you really want to experience Israel, I would highly recommend hiring a private guide as opposed to a group guide and if you want to hire a private guide, I would highly, highly, highly recommend Dancing Camel Tours, their price is very reasonable and both my wife and I fell in love with our guide Asaf.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank RobJFox
Reviewed August 23, 2015

Had the pleasure of spending two days touring Jerusalem with Asaf. Was impressed with his intricate knowledge of both the past and present, his ability to adjust the tour as circumstances change and ensuring that our every comfort was addressed (It was over 100 degrees!) He was charming and personable. I would strongly recommend using Asaf when touring Israel which will optimize your experience.

Date of experience: August 2015