“Worth the wait”

Nagila Vegan Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 780 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: "Nagila" Restaurant in Jerusalem is a Mehadrin Kosher vegan restaurant, known in specialty salads, pasta and household dishes. Menu with an emphasis on fresh, quality ingredients directly from to the Mahane Yehuda market. There are also a variety of special dishes for vegans "Nagila" is located in a beautiful stone house, the restaurant has arches and high ceilings, these provide a unique experience pleasant and inviting. We will be happy to accommodate you within the walls of the restaurant or around the olive trees in front a pleasant picturesque quiet yard. Experience our restaurant with good music, and changing exhibitions of local artists - Nagila gives a platform for artists and musicians.. We would be happy to have you for an healthy and indulgent meal. For private event and takeaway please contact the restaurant
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Our family gathered at Nagila for a late dinner. The food was EXCELLENT - fresh, different, and a varied menu. We sat outside and the wait staff turned the fan off and put tables together at our request. They were very friendly, but a bit slow considering it was a bit later, and there were only a few others in the restaurant. The wonderful dinner made up for that. Even my 2 children were very happy. I had the sprouted lentil salad which was phenomenal. Too full for dessert unfortunately...we will be back!

Reviewed May 31, 2016 via mobile

So we've went there last night, amazing food - all the salads, soups, lasagne. Basically everything! And the chef was very nice to us. Definitely coming back here!!

Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

All food made here are amazingly tasty and even very healthy. Specifically, if you are a vegan, you would love here.
I have visited many times by myself to eat salad. All ingredients are all fresh and servers working here are really care about customers.
Quinoa salad, Yamburger, Lazana, curry and soup. All good.
Next time, I want to reaalt try pasta. And also breakfast menu.
Especially, all sauce is made here very unique and fresh. I wish I could be here soon when I visit in Jerusalem.
I guarantee you will rejoice your time like in heaven.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Try the ravioli in pumpkin sauce!!! Try the mejedhra!
And while you are eating, take in the happy vibes of your fellow diners...

Reviewed May 18, 2016

yummy food and great service.took my over 80 yo mom there for lunch.she ate her first vegan lasagna and pronounced it delicious.