“Cheese cake!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Cheese cake!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Visited a friend who recommended the place, great food ! Great wine had a lot of fun, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the cheese cake was to die for! Highly recommended !

“Mitzuyon! (Excellent)”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful staff and food. Prices are fair and reasonable. We thoroughly enjoyed our Mulino experience and went back a second time before leaving Jerusalem. I recommend Mulino highly.

Thank Steven J. B
Jerusalem
“Great place !”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I sat on the bar with my friend, i had the goat cheesecsalad and she had a Fongi sauce Gnucci, both dishes were excellent! The salad was very good and had crunchy sweet potato on top! The pasta was delicious and freshly made in front of us, the bartender Eli, was a great host and catered to every need and question we had! We really enjoyed our visit and highly recommend it

Jerusalem
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent choice!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is my first trip to Israel and Mulino happened to be my very first meal here...And what a great welcome to the country! (Okay - the food was Italian, but the pasta was amazing, the service excellent, and the staff very nice and helpful). Will definitely be here again before I leave!

1 Thank Peterjbenoit
“Delicious Pasta!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Came in with a couple of friends for a late night bite to eat, great fresh pasta! Try the goat cheese gnucci, they are delicious. I had the sweet potato cream sauce and my friend had the cheese tortellini with the fongi sauce. Great laid back atmosphere the service was excellent, Over all great time !

• Visited June 2014