“One ward - Excellent!”

Best Jerusalem Guide - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 240 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, my name is Shimon Mizrahi, I’m a Certified Tour Guide, specialize in private, made-to-measure day tours of Israel for individuals, couples, families, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and small groups looking for that exclusive, boutique experience.
A TripAdvisor Member
“One ward – Excellent!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Me and my family had a short stay in Israel (May 2014) and we needed to see Jerusalem in one day. We could not ask for better tour guide then Shimon. He was excellent, providing a fount of info as well as taking us to all of the places we asked. Everything was just great. Shimon also manage to include great lunch outside the old city in Azura – Machane Yehuda Market. We strongly recommend him and will be using him upon our return.

• Hebrew first
Jerusalem District, Israel
“the funniest guide around”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We took a tour with Shimon to the old city in Jerusalem on August 2014 and not only that it was extremely interesting, those were also 5 hours of none stop laughter, good food and lots of fun (and although I'm a local, he managed to surprise me with things I never heard of). Shimon is a very good guide who can talk about serious matters but also to take things easily and always with a smile.
If you come to Jerusalem, be sure to book Shimon as your guide, you won't be sorry.

Adi

Visited August 2014
Jerusalem, Israel
“Shimon is the best guide you'll ever have!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We had lovely five hours with Shimon in the old city of Jerusalem, and it was marvelous! He is very friendly, funny, easy going, witty and knows a lot about the history of the city. I highly recommend taking him as a guide, you won't be disappointed!

Ori

Visited August 2014
“Amazing tour”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My son and I just returned from Israel, where we used Shimon's guide service for a full-day tour in Jerusalem. Shimon picked us from the Mamila hotel, and did an absolutely fantastic job showing us all the sights we wanted and more, and educating us on the history and stories of Jerusalem. Along the way, he took us to an incredible local restaurant for a Humus lunch at the Muslim quarter. I just can't say enough about how much we enjoyed this tour and how great Shimon was as a guide and a friend. I would highly recommend anyone planning to visit Jerusalem.

“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Recently my husband and two teenaged sons (13 and 16) went on a cruise to the Mediterranean Sea. I booked Shimon for private day tour in Jerusalem and all I can say is that this was the best thing about the entire trip. Shimon was outstanding and added so much to the trip because of his personality, enthusiasm and passion for his country, its culture and history. I must go back to Israel, not on a ship, and do an allover tour in Israel for longer time!