Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Israel ScaVentures
from $358.98
More Info
All reviews scavenger hunt great fun old city tali nachlaot activity blast israel knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

We had an excellent time and it was a lot of fun. We scheduled the hunt for the morning at machane Yehuda and because a lot of the stalls were not yet open, some of the tasks couldn't be completed. So, if you are planning a shuk dash, I would plan on starting a little later in the day.

Date of experience: March 2015
TaliTarlow, Owner at Israel ScaVentures, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2015

HI Abigail - thanks for joining us on the Shuk Dash - and thanks also for the helpful pointers for other participants! Looking forward to seeing you on one of our other routes!

Reviewed April 29, 2015

We had a great day. Amazing activity for both young and old, this is a fun activity for all and in the process highly educational .Highly recommend

Date of experience: March 2015
TaliTarlow, Owner at Israel ScaVentures, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2015

David, I am so happy that we could create a special Jerusalem experience for your family! Looking forward to meeting you again on one of our other routes :)

Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

Great way to explore the old city. Good for the entire family. Make it part of your trip. Houston Texas

Date of experience: April 2015

I'm so glad you all enjoyed! Looking forward to seeing you on one of our other routes next time you come to Israel!

Reviewed April 28, 2015

I don't know where to begin with how wonderful Tali and her staff at Israel Scaventures was to us! I found them via web search while looking for creative ideas for getting engaged, and it was far beyond my expectations. I only had a week or so before the trip to plan, from halfway around the world no less, and Tali handled every last detail for me. I have been complimented so many times by family and friends at what an amazing proposal it was, and it was all Tali's planning and her company's hard work that made it happen.

Tali first referred us to a private guide, Jeremy Collins ("Jerusalem with Jeremy" here on Trip Advisor), and Jeremy played right along, giving us a fantastic tour of Jerusalem and the Machne Yehuda Market as an excuse to get her near the Old City. He delivered us right on time to ScaVentures in Old City as the sun was setting.

Tali had every last detail set up and ready for her. They took my fiancee on a private scavenger hunt all through the Old City! She learned not only about the historical significance of the places she visited, but also little hints and gifts from me as she started to figure out what was really happening. Tali not only gave her a personal guide, but there was a photographer following along to record the evening, and even a musician to play for us as I proposed. Flowers, chocolate, everything you could think of, Tali had already lined up and ready for us.

The best part though was the spot she found for us, overlooking the city and the Western Wall as evening settled in. Absolutely magical. There was no way she could say no after the experience Tali had just given her!

I am confident that Tali can pull off just about anything after what I saw her accomplish in less than a week's time. If you have a special occasion you want to celebrate, I can't think of anyone better to help you make the memory of a lifetime.

Tali's ability to perfectly blend such a joyous occasion for us along with a beautiful city, it's history, and it's people... well, my fiancee was overwhelmed with joy, which was just what I had hoped for when Tali told me her plan. Well done, Israel ScaVentures!

Tali featured us on their Facebook page just after the proposal if you would like to see some pictures they took of our big day, posted March 24th.

Thanks again Tali and the whole ScaVentures crew!

1  Thank MikeCatCS

Wow Mike, thank you for your AMAZING review, you and Catherine were such lovely people to work with, and all of my staff who met you were so excited for you both- you only deserve happiness! Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your most special moment! I hope you guys make it back to Israel soon, and we'll meet on one of our other routes!

Reviewed April 27, 2015

I highly recommend the scaventure in the Old City. I went with my family (including husband, my 3 children, and my inlaws) and did with with another family. It was a highlight of our trip to Israel. My 5 year old and 7 year old loved it! It was worried that they would get bored and would not want to walk around for 2 hours but they loved every minute of it. They were engaged and entertained. And the adults enjoyed it as well and learned a few things too. I have already told friends planning trips to Israel that this is a must.

Date of experience: April 2015
TaliTarlow, Owner at Israel ScaVentures, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2015

Arielle, I am so glad that you had a great time and everyone enjoyed - kids and adults! Looking forward to seeing you on your next Israel ScaVenture next time you're in Israel.