The services vary with different staff.
After we checked in the first night, we found a few things made us feel that we need to rate it down:
1) we found dirt in the toilet that seems rather unacceptable (I still have the photos)
2) the base coating of the water boiler was detached and broken into pieces that made the boiler no longer usable
3) we booked a hotel for two, but there is a 3rd bed in the room that make the room too cramped to move around.
We reported 2) & 3) at the front desk the next morning (and cleaned the 1) on our own) but nothing had changed when we return our room in that evening. We reiterated the 2) to a different staff at the front desk and it got fixed in that evening.
However, the most unsatisfactory thing is the following. We spent almost an hour in writing 5 postcards to send to our family members, ourselves and friends and we were asked (btw, the front desk staff had been quite helpful) to deposit them at the bell boy box so that the hotel will mail it for us.
We deposited the cards on 1Apr but we did not see the cards for almost 4 weeks by now (28Apr), we are not sure it’s the hotel’s issue but we tend to believe the Israel Post Services is not that substandard.
All in all we spent 6 nights there and checked out on 2Apr, we enjoyed the breakfast there and it’s good location, that you can walk to the Old City within just 20mins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prima Royale is an exclusive hotel designed specifically to serve business travelers who seek maximum comfort paired with a chic, clean design. Recently opened, the hotel is situated on a quiet street in the Talbieh neighborhood and is within a walking distance from Jerusalem's Wailing Wall, old district and other major tourist attractions. • 133 Rooms with FREE WI-FI in all rooms and public areas • suites • Courtesy Tea & Coffee making facilities in room • Mini refrigerator in room • Multi channel TV • Safe deposit box in room • Synagogue • Business Center • Private meeting and seminar rooms • Fitness Room, sauna and Spa treatments • Rooftop Bar & Lounge • Free wireless internet in public areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Prima Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prima Royale Jerusalem