“This is the guy”

Dave's Dynamic Tours of Israel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ready to go on a Private Tour of Israel? Let's tour together and experience Israel like you never have before! We have loads of energy, knowledge, experience, a great sense of humor, patience for everyone, and best of all..we are High on Touring! Geared to young and old alike, each Private Tour will be designed just for you! With hands-on experiences, creative site visits, mind-boggling tales, historical facts, and a great sense of humor Dave's Dynamic Tours of Israel are fun and dynamic for all!
Reviewed January 18, 2016

Although we are locals, we took a trip to the Golan Heights with David last week. You might think that Israel being a small country, that your sightseeing choices would be quite limited. In fact the true cost benefit of taking a private guide is that he can help you prioritize your personal interests and energy to tour, to your exact preferences, time, and cost budgets. David is that kind of guide. He is friendly, knowledgeable about the area, and can put together a plan for the very best use of your time. There is so much to see and you really want to have a pleasurable, comfortable and personal travelling experience. David covers all the bases, cultural, history, geography, religion, and great sightseeing. He really delivered the goods. As we were going on our trip he gave us several choices as to eating and sites available. He provides a comfortable new VW van. He always made sure that the sites were open and waiting happily to receive us. He was very happy to receive last minute requests from us to enhance our trip. In fact, the day after our trip with him, in a local national newspaper's travel section, they recommended a Golan trip and David's plan matched their suggestions on 3/4 sites (places that we as locals were not familiar with).

We have toured many places around the world and he is definitely a great find. We would strongly recommend David to our own friends and family to tour with.

Date of experience: January 2016
David S, Owner at Dave's Dynamic Tours of Israel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2016

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! It was great touring with all of you. I can't wait to tour with you again!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"israel"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed January 6, 2016

We just spent a week touring Israel with David and loved it. He made everything easy and took care of every detail. We often went to areas not commonly visited by normal groups and he made this easy. He was very knowledgeable about the sites we visited and made it a great visit. We loved it!

Date of experience: December 2015
David S, Owner at Dave's Dynamic Tours of Israel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2016

Hey Steven C
You guys were great!
It was wonderful touring with you and your family.
I hope you will come back soon and tour some more.
thanks for choosing me as your tour guide, and for being such great tourists!

Reviewed December 17, 2015

We had a wonderful time touring with David. We had some changes to our plans as far as what we wanted to see each day and he was able to think all of it through and help us accomplish what we wanted. I had been to Israel and so had my husband but my adult step-daughter hadn't and we wanted her to really enjoy seeing the sights and she did. David really took into consideration our mobility issues with my husband and helped my husband join us in most of our adventures or had alternative plans for my husband so we could all enjoy ourselves. He is hard working and energetic. Because is is originally from California, we followed what he had to say with ease and at the same time he has great knowledge and his love of Israel is very apparent. He is the real deal, an Israeli with much insight into the past and present of Israel. As an added note, I was curious about tipping a private guide and didn't see much of it on the internet. David was so amazing we did tip him as we wanted him to know how special he made our trip. (I was asked what sort of visit this was by TripAdvisor and there was not an accurate slot to complete. It was a family visit with all adults.)

Date of experience: December 2015
David S, Owner at Dave's Dynamic Tours of Israel, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2015

Shalom Gelberman Girl,
You, your husband and stepdaughter were wonderful tourists.
I really enjoyed touring with you. I'm glad that all of you were able to enjoy the tour.
Your husbands mobility issues presented a challenge for me. I'm especially glad I was able to make Israel come alive for him as well.
Thank you for the additional tip. It gives me a great feeling to know that my efforts were appreciated.
I hope you will come and visit our great country again.
Thanks for being such great tourists!

Reviewed November 25, 2015

Touring with David was a great experience. He is knowledgeable, reliable and friendly. Going to a new country for the first time can be intimidating but David is a safe and genuine guy. We had a great time. Thank you!

Date of experience: November 2015
David S, Owner at Dave's Dynamic Tours of Israel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2015

Thank you Evan for this great review !
It was wonderful touring with you and your friends . I hope you will come soon and tour with me again . Thanks for being a great tourist!