we stayed for 2 nights a group of 10 people, total of 5 rooms.
The condition of the hotel is not great, the outside is the better part of the Hotel, the maintenance is not great, you can see it all over.
The carpets in the hallways are not clean.
The rooms are in good condition, they have plenty of soap in toilets...
T.V has limited channels
Location - there is nothing next to the hotel but its very close to city center and old city.
Breakfast on Saturday was very good, on Friday I didn't attend but I was told its not very good.
If I summarise - this hotel has the defect of the many Israel hotels:
1. over priced
2. service is bad
3. maintenance is not great
you can stay there but don't expect to get excited...
we had several incidents:
* when we enter the one room after the check in, the toilets wasn't clean, it looks like someone took a shower there, towels were on the floor,
* we order one of the room with a baby bed, but they didn't put it, we needed to ask it for several times.
*one room on the floor was smoking and all the smell went to our room, even though it was a not smoking floor, hotel didnt manage this issue properly.
* on Friday morning - i stayed late in the room and I heard a knock on the door - they wanted to clean the room, when I said later they asked me when I will leave the room...
After 1H i got a phone asking me if i want my room to be cleaned, I told them in 30 minutes.
When I left the room, the cleaning lady was sitting next to the doors and was telling me , its her last room and she want to go home....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Court Hotel is located in the heart of Jerusalem, walking distance from the Old City and modern city center. The hotel boasts 442 luxurious rooms and suites, which are lavishly furnished and equipped with modern conveniences. Hotel highlights include free Wi-Fi and computer stations, a beautiful outdoor pool, relaxing garden terrace, authentic Israeli breakfast buffet, and lounge bar. The Grand Court also offers banquet facilities and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Court Jerusalem
- Hotel Grand Court
- Grand Court Hotel Jerusalem