A Little House in the Colony
$640
$595
  • Breakfast included
Dan Jerusalem Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$220
$190
  • Breakfast included
National Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$115
$272
$259
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
The Sephardic House(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
$190
$177
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsemek refaimgreat locationold cityno elevatorreasonable ratesnice breakfastsmall hotelclean roomsminute walkreception deskroom was largejerusalem hotelsaladneighborhoodisrael
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The room is suoer basic, but looks clean. The location is the key to the place's success - it is situated in a tranquil and safe area of the ex-German colony, 20 min walk from the Old City and Ben Yehouda (vibrant street, check it for a cool, non-touristic restaurant!).
I stayed there for one night only, it was fine. The receptionist was super helpful, made a phone call for me to check the schedule of the places I was interested in.
I got late for the breakfast, but what I found by 12 were a few pieces of amazing nutty and tomato-olives bread and a piece of a cinnamon bun. So it was pretty out-of-the-box and tasty.
wi fi works ok.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I would definitely stay here again. It's not fancy but the breakfast is decent, the rooms are small but comfortable, and it's very conveniently located. The staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful--even putting me up when I stumbled in at 3 am with a sudden change in travel plans.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Will763
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The hotel is in nice area, near to the Old City. The rooms are simple, but clean. I can recommend it. And I would stay here again. Only thing is that before Pesach, you cannot bring any food to the room.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlenaCohen
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had an excellent stay - once again - at the Bayit Katan b'Moshava. Terrific location, great professional service at a fantastic price. You're in Jerusalem - who needs more?

Room Tip: I've only had positive experiences - so where the room is hasn't mattered to me.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jerry I
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We stayed at the Little House in the Colony for 2 nights in March.
The location is easy to find once you know where it is.
First impression is the room where the food is served, lots of light and warmth. Up the stairs the receoption is very spacious and clean. We had a room just next to the reception. I was worried the room location for us would keeep me awake but I needn't have worried about this.
The room was clea and tidy, the beds were underneath the window which had curtains but there was a draft that came through right onto my face when I was sleeping. Bathroom was a little dated but a good size so did the trick for us.
The breakfast on the first day was not so good but it was Shabbat which we expected, the second day was much better. Good variety and good coffee.
The hotel is a good 20 minute walk to the old town so can be a bit tiring especially after walking around the old town all day. Felt very safe about walking back at night though.
The reception booked a restaurant for us one night which was nice of them.
The problem we encounted when we left and asked about trains and buses was that they had no idea which was a shame. I felt this is something they should know.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple