All reviews washer and dryer full kitchen light rail great apartment machane yehuda these apartments minute walk central air great location detailed instructions kosher kitchen apartment building rail line clean apartment old city yaffo street pedestrian walkway
Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed myself, my husband and our 2 kids and it was amazing!
The apartment is very clean, comfortable beds, big kitchen, beautiful view, and all you need for your stay.
It's located just above the "Machne Yehuda" market, it was lots of fun going shopping in the morning for fresh Groceries, vegetable, cheese, bakery and cooking breakfast together. Also it's walking distance from all the best sites of Jerusalem.
The kids loved the apartment it was spacious and comfortable.
We will definitely come back in the future!
Thank you for such a great experience and fun vacation.
מומלץ בחום! נהננו מאוד !

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2017

My wife, 2 kids, and I checked into this apartment for a long weekend. Right from the start, we were amazed at the place. The apartment building is the tallest in the area, and the views from every room of the apartment were spectacular.

The location is literally the best in Jerusalem, with a 2 minute walk to the Jerusalem market, the light rail right outside the door, and Mamilla and the Old City just a few minutes walk away.

The place is extremely customer focused - we requested an extra heater and was brought one within minutes. All amenities were provided, including a complete kitchen, high speed internet, and tons of towels, etc.

I will definitely stay here again - huge apartment overlooking all of Jerusalem for a very reasonable price. We had an amazing time and don't think we'll ever look for another place in Jerusalem.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2017

You can't beat the location of Windows. But their facilities need a lot of work. This is not a hotel - it's an apartment building. The elevators are frequently broken. When I repeated told their technician the elevators weren't working again - he told me I was wrong. But they weren't working.
Various bars around Windows are open late and there is loud music - especially on weekends - until 3 AM. Even though we were on the 12 floor, it was impossible to sleep.
Windows changes its prices frequently. Sometimes it's a bargain. At other times it's much cheaper to stay in a hotel. Let the buy beware.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2016

In addition to the excellent and friendly service which was provided in advance of our trip, and during our trip, there was an exceptionally helpful service which was provided to us. I became ill toward the end of the trip and my husband and I needed to request staying an additional day in the apartment. I emailed the office during the middle of the night. I quickly received a reply from someone in New York, saying that it was no problem for us to stay the extra night. Michal was very helpful in providing me the documentation I needed for my trip insurance company. We loved the location of Windows of Jerusalem, as well as the quality of the property, and the outstanding customer service of the team -- both in Jerusalem and the U.S. If/when we go again to Jerusalem, we will be staying with you!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2016

the location was perfectl close to machne yehuda shuk walking distance to old city and to central bus station. The light raill is right out the door Other then awkward washmachine apartment exceeded our expectations. Despite Jaffa being a pumping road almost 24/7 never heard street noise once in apartment

Trip type: Traveled as a couple