“Best pizza in town”

Ranked #34 of 743 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Bardak" - a winning combination of pizza and beer, at our place you will find fabulous pizza, a variety of Israeli boutique beer Tap and bottle, and a large stock of various beers from around the world, cool music and a warm Jerusalem atmosphere.Our team is waiting to welcome you.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went to Bardak a few times, and it's a totaly different experience from what I had known till today.
The food is delicious (The pizza is named after different places in Jerusalem), There is a big variety of local beers (Try the Hertzel!) , and you are always wellcome with a smile and a great service. Also, the food is not expensive and it's easy to find parking around.
As a local, I can defenitly say it's the best pizza in town. ( And I have tried them all).
if you are looking for a real Jerusalem atmosphere- this is the place.

1  Thank Inbalratz
Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Been here for lunc, best value for money, the pizza was very good and the beer's collection is awesome!
And very good service (thanks for hadar)

Reviewed November 21, 2013

My wife and I went this evening (11-21-13). The Menu is full of delicious kosher pizza and salads, full bar and an array of local beer selections. Service is outstanding and very gracious.
We were fortunate enough to meet the owner. After learning about his travels abroad he treated us to a drink and homemade desert. This was BY FAR our best dining experience in Jerusalem and consider it a MUST for any visitors and locals. Special thanks to the owner, our server, and the cook. You made us feel very welcome and wish you the very best!

1  Thank MLH_22314
Sion P, Manager at Bardak, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Hi guys,
Thank you very much for been kind and write on us a review.
it was plesure to spend time with you on the bar. hope you had good flight home.
come back to us in your next visit here :) !
Thanks again!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

lovely decor, nice surroundings and friendly waiters, special draught beer from small Israeli breweries , thin-crust pizza prepared right before your eyes and just incredibly wonderful salads

Reviewed November 20, 2013

we went to Bardak to celebrate a Birthday for one of our friends.
The atmosphere in the place was very nice, and the waitress was very nice and very professional as well.
I think the pizza I ate here was one of the best I ever ate, very special and good Pizzas ("Nachlaot" & "Rehavia").
I expected for food like this to be expensive but the price was very good. (less then some other places who sales regular pizzas)