“Great food great beer!”

Ranked #11 of 743 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Bardak" - a winning combination of pizza and beer, at our place you will find fabulous pizza, a variety of Israeli boutique beer Tap and bottle, and a large stock of various beers from around the world, cool music and a warm Jerusalem atmosphere.Our team is waiting to welcome you.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I came in by accident, te food was great really interesting pizzas not your everyday dominos. What we ate was delicious (Rehavia and Mahne yehuda)
The have special botique beers on the tap, i recommend the Negev ambar ale. Price fairly cheap for jerusalem and serice was excelent ! I'd be sure to come back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We visited Bardak accidently and had a really great meal here. The staff is very helpful, the pizza's were great, but IMO they deserve 5 stars for their salads. These are really delicious.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Inbal hotel across the street for 5 nights and found myself at Bardak for 3 of them.

Really good pizza, good selection of Israeli beer on tap, and great people working behind the bar.

Zero complaints - highly recommend it!

1  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I just don't get it! If I liked loud music that makes conversation difficult, excessively salty pizza, indifferent service and a less than appropriate environment to wash for ha motzi then I might have liked Bardak. But I don't like those things - and I didn't like that my pizza was served with the wrong toppings either. So many things were bad that, after just two bites, I cut my losses by paying and leaving. On a positive note, the draught beer was cold and excellent.

Sion P, Manager at Bardak, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear customer,
We're glad you woke our attention to your experience with us.
We note our place is a bar and not just a place to eat pizza and so there is also music playing, you could ask to turn it down a little. About hand washing sink we took our attention and we will try to improve the position. About the mistake in the pizza toppings, I realized it was a misunderstanding between you and the waitress, Sometimes there are mistakes. Once we realized it was a mistake we made you a new pizza with the right toppings, but you were not willing to listen and got up and went. Think maybe next time behave a little less impatient. We will do everything that the customer is pleased with, and provided a good feeling. I invite you to a corrective in the Bardak any time you want, i'm sure you will get much better experience this time.
hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Excellent place - there are plenty of pizzas with interesting combinations, a wide bar with unique Israeli beers.
Just Excellent service!!! - Always one of the bartenders or waiters bother to explain the beers and food.

Highly recommend to anyone who is hungry and want to eat something interesting and delicious !! and of course enjoy a good beer :-)