“Delicious food, lovely setting”
Review of Cafe De Paris

Cafe De Paris
Ranked #52 of 706 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, European, Israeli, French
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami Beach, Florida
“Delicious food, lovely setting”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I fondly recalled a meal years ago at the kosher Cafe de Paris, located in Jerusalem's lovely Rehavia neighborhood (and directly across the street from the prime minister's residence). So when our friends who live in the area suggested dinner there, we eagerly accepted. Glad we did. Dining al fresco, the four of us enjoyed beautifully prepared fish dishes and entree salads, along with a nice bottle of wine. Service was good and manager Daniel was caring and attentive, further ehancing our dining experience. So you can imagine my disappointment when not long after that, I came in alone for lunch that while tasty, was marred by beyond-lousy service. Once the food arrived, my waiter was nowhere to be found. No followup to see how my meal was or if I needed anything, as I repeatedly had to flag him and the other waiter down for requests as simple as a refill on water and lemon slices. As such, I have to give Cafe de Paris a mixed review.

1 Thank EllenGThatsMe53

• Hebrew first
Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Food and service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I would say the food was very good as well as the service. Saar was are waiter and made sure we getting everything we needed in a timely manner. We would recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank macmdm
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very pleasant and comfortable - enjoyed it”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We highly recommend this little cafe/bistro in Jerusalem. The staff was friendly, the service was good and the food nice and fresh. Daniel the manager saw to it that we were well taken care of (my husband wasn't feeling well after several days of travel and we wanted something healthy and simple). Our server Eden gave us great service and packed our leftovers to take back to our apartment. The portions here are generous so if you want to split a meal, there's plenty. thank you Cafe de Paris

1 Thank jbfeld
Palo Alto, California
“Excellent Food and Service - Highly Recommended”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were joined by local friends who recommended this kosher, dairy restaurant in the heart of Jerusalem for dinner last night. We all had fish - sea bass, salmon, dennis, fish and chips, plus vegetables. Everything was cooked to perfection. The service by our waiter Nitzan was super, and the manager Daniel checked several times to made sure that we were happy with the food and service. We shared a tirimasu dessert, which was a perfect ending to a great dinner.
We highly recommend this cafe/restaurant.

1 Thank stans79
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great place but not always”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was a regular since its opening. Most of the time seated at the bar were the service was very friendly and professional especially by Saar. Friday mornings is very crowded and it gets out of control. Last friday the bar was undermaned (Saar was not there) and instead we got a very rude treatment from Adi the restaurant chain owner who basically forced us to leave the place after he couldnt convince the Chef to cook our shakshuka without fetta cheese. I am used to Israeli treatment but this time they exagerated, dont think I will go back to any of the group restaurants. Pitty.

• Visited April 2014