“Pleasant atmosphere. Great Service and Food!”
Review of Cafe De Paris

Cafe De Paris
Ranked #89 of 736 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

In the middle of the hustle and bustle of Jerusalem, Cafe De Paris is an oasis of tranquility. Very attentive serving staff (but not in your face). My partner and I both had fish. He had the salmon and I had the burmundy. He had the gnocci side dish and I had the hot spinach, potato and chick pea side. Everything was delicious!
A wider choice of wines by the glass than many Israeli restaurants. We both enjoyed our choices.
We both arrived from long, busy days. The peaceful atmosphere (low lights but not too dark to see your food) had us relaxed in no time.
The prices were a tad higher than your fun of the mill Jerusalem restaurant but the food and service was better than the run of the mill Jerusalem restaurant so there you go.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food great beverages a great bartender Saar
Also a great place to be with my accompany mates for drinks and chat.

1  Thank Josef1Austria
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

My new favorite place in Jerusalem! The service is really great, everyone is so nice and friendly and their pizza's are yummy!
If Saar is working definitely sit on the bar!

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We have been in Israel many times and we eat out almost every night. This was by far one of the best meals I've had. Everything was delicious. And the service from Talia was fantastic. What a wonderful person to have helping our family full of kids...always with a smile, helpful, and patient.
I wish you all the best of luck and success.
Ezra

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We always enjoy cafe Paris weather for a beer , breakfast or a nice desert.
The place is cleans the food is tasty and interesting and the staff are very accommodating , if your there look for Saar the bartender for a delicious cocktail.
Bon Apatit.