“Great Guide Great Trip Thanks Zel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jerusalem Private Guide Half Day Tour
Ranked #59 of 217 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jerusalem Private Guide offers private guide tours of Jerusalem and surrounding areas.These personalized tours are customized to each client's interests ,physical or health limitations & requirements ,touring pace & time available.
New York
“Great Guide Great Trip Thanks Zel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife, 17 y/o daughter and I travelled to Israel to visit my oldest who is living in Tel Aviv. We're well travelled and often use guides. Zel ranks at the top.
We spent 5 days touring the n coast, Golan, upper and lower Gallilee and 1 day in Old City. Zel was extremely flexible, knowledgeable about history, peoples and places, along with interesting off-the-path foodie stops. His efforts were clearly to fulfill our desires. His SUV was comfortable and reflected his hospitality. He was very flexible. I highly recommend Zel!

Mark R
New York, NY

Visited December 2013

highland park, illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“zel and the amazing Israeli tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Let's begin by saying that my wife has mid -term ALS and is confined to a wheelchair. We were not sure how much of Israel's historic sites we would be able to see because of he illness. Let me say that because of Zel we did not miss a step in our time in Israel. Zel grabbed the wheelchair and took us on six full days of touring that included all the sites a first timer to Israel would love to see without missing a beat. I do not know where he gets his energy but he performed like an olympian in making sure my wife and I saw every place that two walking people can see. That being said Zel was a serious guide. His knowledge and expertise is unsurpassed. He was like a walking encyclopedia as we traveled throughout the country. His knowledge of unbeliveable sites that are a little off the beaten path made our trip even more rewarding. Zel has worked with the Jerusalem Botanical garden for many years and gave us an insight throughout our touring of the varied Israeli national parks which included visits to the parks which gave us a greater feel for the country and its history. I wish eveyone who comes to Israel could use his services he was wonderful.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank cometress
Budapest
“Once in a lifetime experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had an early morning visit to Jerusalem with Zel. We had to wake up at 05H35 to be there, since we stayed in Tel Aviv, but it was really worth the shot.
The historical, architectural knowledge of Zel is vast and amazing. You will learn more from him on site than from a semester in school.
He is also very friendly and generous, he invited us to breakfast and had introduced us to some very interesting people in the market as well. After the old city, he gave us a ride for a wider look of Jerusalem.
I hope he will come to my city once and I shall be able to repay him the favour.
Going early really made the difference. The place can become overcrowded very fast and hindering you from seeing what must be seen.
Go for it! You won't regret it:)

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Day trip to wineries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We spent a lovely day visiting wineries in the Judaen Hills. I generally prefer driving myself but decided on a tour so we could enjoy the wines. As it turned out, Zel actually contributed a lot to the day - a really lovely fellow, interesting and knowledgeable. He also has connections at the wineries, and was able to arrange private tastings with good people. We're looking forward to working with him again next time.

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We had a great time.....Zel is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stop searching for the perfect guide here's his name - Zel Lederman!!!
He organised amazing tours both walking (in Jerusalem) and by car (up north in the Golan, Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea). We travelled as a family with young kids and with grandparents as well and Zel catered brilliantly to all our needs. His knowledge, planning, care, attention to detail and consideration are outstanding. Satisfaction guaranteed!!!

Visited September 2013