Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Moti Barness is The Best Tour Guide Ever

I have traveled around the world and visited several places. This is my first time visiting Isreal... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
ODWorldTraveller
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Morris Tzemach-Private Tour Guide in Israel

We had a fabulous tour of Israel, thanks to Morris. He introduced us to Rosh Pina, special... read more

Reviewed May 12, 2019
betyeg
Miami, FL

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $430.00
from $560.00
from $80.00
from $34.76
More Info
All reviews land rover range rover his knowledge dead sea golan heights scots hotel rosh pina lebanese border hula valley jordan river personal connection great adventure beautiful country story teller day tour spent days tel aviv
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Moti truly has the gift of hospitality and the gift of making dreams come true!! Anything is possible with him. There seems to be NO request that he cannot fill. A true miracle worker. Being a female traveling this day alone...he was honorable, trustworthy and really watched out for me. I felt like I was with the best family member I could be with.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Moti B, Owner at Moti Barness Private Guide to Israel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Hallelujah so beautiful , you made my day!
Thank you Dani it was my pleasure.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Wrote this weeks ago but did not get posted. Moti was our guide 4 years ago and when we came back to Israel, there was only one man we wanted for another great adventure. We spent three days with him. Moti is the most knowledgeable guide we have ever had and we have had guides everywhere around the globe. He knows everything about Israel...not just the big stuff but if you want to see bat caves? We saw bat caves. You want to know where the Oryx are so you can see them up close and watch them climb up cliffs? We did it. You want to go into the middle of the desert for camel rides? We did it. You want to go into the middle of the desert at night to see the stars? We did it. The best places to eat? Moti knows. The best people to meet? Moti knows them. Everywhere we went, everyone would yell his name out and shake his hand. Another fabulous, fabulous fabulous trip. My highest of recommendations for anyone visiting Israel and want the best private guide.

Date of experience: February 2019
Moti B, Owner at Moti Barness Private Guide to Israel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Thank you so much, I love my clients.
You made me happy

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Definitely just not a tour! Almost a virtual reality experience of the history of israel. Don’t miss it!

Date of experience: March 2019
Moti B, Owner at Moti Barness Private Guide to Israel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Shalom, thank you for the review.
I'm so happy you enjoyed the tour.
See you next time

Reviewed March 9, 2019

Moti is one of the most knowledgeable tour guides we could have asked for. From the day he picked us up in Jerusalem in his late model Range Rover, he provided a historical reference to the country, both ancient Israel and modern day Israel, that both my wife and my family were blow away by (b/c I thought I knew a lot beforehand (It turns out that I didn't). But he provided facts and details that we would never learn elsewhere about this incredible country. Let me say that I have young kids, 7, 12, and 14, and Moti took us to sights and places that you could NEVER get by being with a traditional tour or tour guide. Not that its required, but we got to see up close the conflict on the border with Lebanon, Syria, and went throughout the West Bank. We felt safe and comfortable with Moti at our side. Seeing Israel is not just about seeing the sites, but its also about understanding the thousands of years of history and fighting and history that occurred and I challenge you to find anyone with the breadth of knowledge as Moti. You won't!
My children and family will not forget this trip soon and it is the highlight of our travels, and we have been many places. I strongly endorse Moti's guidance and services and believe that you will get so much out of a tour with him.

I say this to Moti---- "Masada shall not fall again"

Berman Family, Dec 2018- Jan 2019

Date of experience: December 2018
Moti B, Owner at Moti Barness Private Guide to Israel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Shalom, it was my pleasure to guide you, and I'm so happy you enjoyed our tour.
See you next time.

Reviewed February 16, 2019

A splendid day with Moti, who educated us in religious, social and political history and squeezed into a day what could easily take a week - this without ever seeming hurried. He knows everything and everyone, speaks excellent English and has a keen sense of mischief. Thank you to a warm, good spirited man with an endearing optimism about the future of the country he loves and an ambition to make his clients feel as enthusiastic about the day as he does.

Date of experience: February 2019
Moti B, Owner at Moti Barness Private Guide to Israel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Thank you so much.
It was a pleasure to guide you