“Morris Tzemach.Excellent private guide to Israel”

Guide Israel Moti Barness Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 34 Nature & Parks in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Guide Israel provide all tourist services. We specialized in tailor made Off the Beaten Track Tours, with best service since 1994.Emanuel Norman, Morris Tzemach, Roni Gilo Judy Issacson, Amnon Arad,and Moti Barness will show you Israel in the Sabra way.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
“Morris Tzemach.Excellent private guide to Israel”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I travel in Israel for many years and I know the sites and trails. But Traveling with Morris is a unique experience. Morris led our group on secret paths in the Negev, desert of Judea, Galilee and Golan Heights.
He Is a knowledgeable person in history and nature.
He Is a pleasant man.
I've traveled with him many years in the past and I will continue also in the future.

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Kingston, Canada
“Morris Tzemach - The Best Guide for a private tour”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I, and daughter and her boyfriend had the pleasure of finding Morris online before our trip to Israel. Our trip was a cruise and it stopped 3 days in Israel. Morris was waiting for us when we arrived and we started our 3 day journey with him. His knowledge about his homeland is fantastic and he made the entire experience an amazing. From the Gardens in Haifa to the Dead Sea, from Jerusalem to Bethlehem and more, we toured in the luxury of his Land Rover, even doing some off-roading. If you are planning a trip to Israel, you should contact Morris. He will ensure that you receive the a tour that will have everlasting memories...A Big Thanks again Morris!!!!

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Private Tours in Israel - Moti Barness Cannot be Beaten”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I had the wonderful pleasure of experiencing several days of private day tours with Moti Barness in various parts of Israel. We took the risk of booking in advance (not knowing him for sure) but we were rewarded with a much greater experience than we even expected. We wanted a private tour (no one other than Moti and my husband and I). This is the best way to maximize your time and see exactly what you want to see and how long you want to spend at each location/site - and in a very comfortable Range Rover. We had very specific places/goals and Moti made absolutely certain to exceed our expectations each day. He seemed to derive happiness in helping us enjoy the tour to the fullest each day. We experienced Nazareth, Galilee, Jerusalem, Masada, Dead Sea, Eliat, Bethlehem, Jordan River, Cana, Capernaam and many other exciting places. Overall, with Moti's guidance and extensive narrative and insight from his years of experience, this was the trip of our lifetime - and we have literally been to over 100 countries and 50 U.S. States! We highly recommend Moti Barness without hesitation and if we are so fortunate to return to Israel we will definitely ask Moti to guide us again.

Visited February 2013
Stamford Ct
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“SEE ISRAEL ONLY WITH MOTI !! May 2012 Roma B”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

8 days with Moti in Israel from Old Jaffa through Caesarea, Akko , Haifa, Druze Villages, Tzfat, Golan Heights, Gallilee, Masada Dead Sea and Jerusalem !!
We covered our religious background and got sense of Israel as a country,
only thanks to Motis fantastic skills as a tour guide and a Range Rover !
To sum arise all - we missed him on the 9th day !!
Our referrals are sending referrals !!

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Expand horizons, exceed expectations”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Motti is a magnanimous person with an amazing background and perspective - political, socio-economic, historic and religious. He joked that "he swallowed an encyclopedia", but I think he really did. We had Motti for two days - his knowledge, passion and energy were endless and greatly appreciated. His access is amazing ... everyone knows Motti. My father (67), me (47), my wife (46) and three kids (16, 14 and 12) were all in awe. He has an amazing quality to be able to educate adults while catering to children and making things fun and exciting. If you are going on a tour with Motti, make sure you are rested - you will need as much energy as you have to keep up!

Visited August 2013