“This is a very convenient location with an...”
other travelers have booked this property
Bar
Bedroom
Washer/Dryer Combo
Courtyard
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Elayne D
Brookline, Massachusetts
“This is a very convenient location with an amazingly helpful landlady.”
Reviewed August 2, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

wonderfully quiet location with easy access to food, restaurants, transportation and walking distance to most major historical and religious sites. The owner lives on site and is extremely helpful with neighborhood and apartment related questions. Bathroom is a bit small but otherwise is very comfortable.

Aug 3, 2015
It was a pleasure to host the Denkers..very considerate and quiet guests. I hope to have the opportunity again and recommend them warmly to the Flipkey community.
Debby B
Rockville, MD
“Excellent location, with everything we needed”
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The apartment is across the street from the Machane Yehuda market, and the Old City and Israel Museum are within walking distance. I stayed in the apartment with my husband and adult daughter, and we loved buying food at the market and eating it in the apartment. Orna is a wonderful host, who gave us a quick tour of the neighorhood and was available by phone and email to answer questions during our stay. The kitchen has a microwave/convection oven and four burners, as well as dishes and pots and pans. It even has a washer dryer. The bedroom has lots of storage space and lamps on both sides of the beds. The living room sofa converts into a bed. Will definitely stay there the next time we're in town.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The full kitchen and the location
adinah641...
New York City, New York
“Fell in love with this apt. It was spotless, had all the conveniences, aesthetic, and ideal location.”
Reviewed March 15, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Coming to Jerusalem for the winter has one challenge. It gets cold. Here is a totally updated apt with central heating, hot showers. Sun pours through the windows, facing south. It was clean, and had all the conveniences needed for cooking, internet, and relaxing.Perfect location to walk and shop, and was quiet. Very hospitable landlord who is available for any personal requests.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt at home.
Liked least: I didn't want to leave!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
mkobrin
Newbury Park, California
“Top Notch - Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed March 13, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My husband and I spent 10 nights in this apartment during our three week visit to Israel. We had been traveling for 5 months and we're looking for somewhere to settle and get caught up. This was perfect.

The location is excellent. We were able tonwalk everywhere around the city. It is located very near the New City shouk and we had a great time picking up food items to make at night. We are joggers were able to run in a large park that was very close by.

The owner was outstanding! Orna made a point of showing us around the area when we first arrived - supermarket, health food store, etc. She was also very responsive prior to our visit and questions and needs throughout our stay. She hooked us up with a dentist, helped us get our prescriptions renewed, defined the must dos in the area and even provided the name of a private guide. She lives just below the apartment and is the neighbor that you love! Thank you Orna for everything.

The apartment is compact but complete with everything. There were only two of us. It might be really crowded with three. However, we do have large suitcases which took up a lot of room. There is a playground right outside and I loved seeing the kids at play.

I highly recommend this apartment during a stay in Jerusalem.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Mar 15, 2015
It was truly a delight and a pleasure to host Michelle and Paul. They were wonderful guests in all respects..very personable and considerate. They were also very independent. I highly recommend them as guests and hope as hosts, you will have the pleasure of meeting them too.
MSCJSW
Metairie, Louisiana
“THIS IS A WONDERFUL LOCATION!”
Reviewed February 14, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The apartment is centrally located ,as stated. It is in a quiet and safe area. The shuk is very close by. It's a short walk to Jaffa Street. Orna was very helpful and cordial. She was there when we needed info. (Places to tour, restaurants, directions to get to the apartment...) We had a long layover in the New York. She had a list of kosher restaurants that we could dine in while there. Directions to the Rebbe's ohel. We appreciate you Orna! Hope to be back next year.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Leaving
Sheila866
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic host - fantastic apartment”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a most enjoyable stay. Orna our host was most helpful with advice on things to do. The apartment was clean and well equipped. Very central to the Old City and transport links. Would stay there again. Thank you Orna.

Oct 9, 2014
It was truly a delight to meet Sheila and John Baker and host them in my vacation rental apartment. They were the perfect guests in all respects. I highly recommend them as guests and hope to have the opportunity to host them again. Thanks for booking with me!
Rachel N
New York City, New York
“Outstanding apartment and remarkable host!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I am so thrilled to be able to tell you all about this fantastic apartment in Jerusalem. The location is a dream. Everything and anything you need is right around the corner, right outside, but you still get the feel of a quite neighborhood. The apartment has everything you need. I stayed with 2 friends, and it was more than enough space. Clean and lovely. It was perfect. I do have to say, what stood out to me, and what I still can't forget about is the host, Orna. It was my first time in Israel, and the way Orna greeted me at the apartment was so gracious and kind. Her services were better than any hotel I've ever stayed in, Incredibly accommodating. Orna helped us with anything and everything we needed. She helped us plan a trip to the Dead Sea, which was perfect. When i was leaving the apartment on the last day of the stay, she called me a cab, negotiated a low price and walked with me to the taxi, carrying one of my bags. Orna, I will never forget you. Beyond any of my expectations. A+++ all the way. Looking forward to coming back!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing