“Fantastic host - fantastic apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Bar
Bedroom
Washer/Dryer Combo
Courtyard
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sheila866
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic host - fantastic apartment”
Reviewed October 8, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a most enjoyable stay. Orna our host was most helpful with advice on things to do. The apartment was clean and well equipped. Very central to the Old City and transport links. Would stay there again. Thank you Orna.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Management Response
Oct 9, 2014
It was truly a delight to meet Sheila and John Baker and host them in my vacation rental apartment. They were the perfect guests in all respects. I highly recommend them as guests and hope to have the opportunity to host them again. Thanks for booking with me!
Rachel N
New York City, New York
“Outstanding apartment and remarkable host!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I am so thrilled to be able to tell you all about this fantastic apartment in Jerusalem. The location is a dream. Everything and anything you need is right around the corner, right outside, but you still get the feel of a quite neighborhood. The apartment has everything you need. I stayed with 2 friends, and it was more than enough space. Clean and lovely. It was perfect. I do have to say, what stood out to me, and what I still can't forget about is the host, Orna. It was my first time in Israel, and the way Orna greeted me at the apartment was so gracious and kind. Her services were better than any hotel I've ever stayed in, Incredibly accommodating. Orna helped us with anything and everything we needed. She helped us plan a trip to the Dead Sea, which was perfect. When i was leaving the apartment on the last day of the stay, she called me a cab, negotiated a low price and walked with me to the taxi, carrying one of my bags. Orna, I will never forget you. Beyond any of my expectations. A+++ all the way. Looking forward to coming back!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
313Renae
Talladega, Alabama
“The Perfect Spot !”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Our stay was over the top!!! The location was perfect for convenience, but even better, was the atmosphere of the neighborhood. We felt very peaceful and safe. Because of the great location, one would expect to hear the sounds of city life, but instead, there was a continuous sound of children laughing and playing, which can help you to imagine what a lovely neighborhood it is. As for the apt. itself: It is exactly as the picture's show, and we found everything to be very clean and in working order. But best of all, was Orna, herself. No one could have been a better host. She was extremely warm and friendly; and more than helpful with directions and taxi's, etc. We are already looking forward to staying with her again!!! Renae and Ronald Rodgers

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner

Canada.
Reviewed April 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Management Response
Apr 13, 2014
The Lintons stayed in my vacation/ holiday apartment for ten days. It was an absolute delight to meet and host them. They are exceptionally warm and friendly. They were also responsible & wonderful guests. The apartment was left in immaculate condition. I highly recommend them as guests in any apartment they would rent. Thank you ,Helena, and hope to see you back here again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing