“Outstanding apartment and remarkable host!”
other travelers have booked this property
Bar
Bedroom
Washer/Dryer Combo
Courtyard
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Rachel N
New York City, New York
“Outstanding apartment and remarkable host!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I am so thrilled to be able to tell you all about this fantastic apartment in Jerusalem. The location is a dream. Everything and anything you need is right around the corner, right outside, but you still get the feel of a quite neighborhood. The apartment has everything you need. I stayed with 2 friends, and it was more than enough space. Clean and lovely. It was perfect. I do have to say, what stood out to me, and what I still can't forget about is the host, Orna. It was my first time in Israel, and the way Orna greeted me at the apartment was so gracious and kind. Her services were better than any hotel I've ever stayed in, Incredibly accommodating. Orna helped us with anything and everything we needed. She helped us plan a trip to the Dead Sea, which was perfect. When i was leaving the apartment on the last day of the stay, she called me a cab, negotiated a low price and walked with me to the taxi, carrying one of my bags. Orna, I will never forget you. Beyond any of my expectations. A+++ all the way. Looking forward to coming back!

Date of stay: September 2013
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
313Renae
Talladega, Alabama
“The Perfect Spot !”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Our stay was over the top!!! The location was perfect for convenience, but even better, was the atmosphere of the neighborhood. We felt very peaceful and safe. Because of the great location, one would expect to hear the sounds of city life, but instead, there was a continuous sound of children laughing and playing, which can help you to imagine what a lovely neighborhood it is. As for the apt. itself: It is exactly as the picture's show, and we found everything to be very clean and in working order. But best of all, was Orna, herself. No one could have been a better host. She was extremely warm and friendly; and more than helpful with directions and taxi's, etc. We are already looking forward to staying with her again!!! Renae and Ronald Rodgers

Date of stay: May 2014
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Phila

Reviewed April 13, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
Management Response
Apr 13, 2014
The Lintons stayed in my vacation/ holiday apartment for ten days. It was an absolute delight to meet and host them. They are exceptionally warm and friendly. They were also responsible & wonderful guests. The apartment was left in immaculate condition. I highly recommend them as guests in any apartment they would rent. Thank you ,Helena, and hope to see you back here again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.