“Amazing Tour of Jerusalem - best Tour Guide in Israel”

Just Jerusalem Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 270 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private tours since 2008, this city gives an unforgettable experience to everyone. No matter where you're from, nor your religioun – Jerusalem will be remembered. We'll set a flexible itinerary to provide you with a customized tour, mixing it up between "must see sights" & "off the beaten track". It's a true honor to serve as a "Jerusalem window" to so many people all over the world – it would be a privilege to be yours…
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were very lucky to have Dvir as our guide to the holy city - Jerusalem. His knowledge, enthusiasm, passion and caring attitude really made this tour something special. If you are looking to better understand the politics, religious diversity, historical background and experience the emotions of Jerusalem, Dvir is by far the most experienced guide to assist you. Do yourself a favour and book Dvir quickly! He is fast becoming Jerusalem's number 1 attraction. :)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"unforgettable experience"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We took a half day tour with Dvir last week. probably the best decision we made this year!!!
Dvir was just brilliant. He was so knowledgeable, interesting, friendly, enthusiastic & generous.
Our group (My mum, my older brother and myself) all had different interests from the spiritual, to the historic to the present day dynamics - Dvir managed to address all 3 without skipping a heartbeat, so we were all satisfied. My mum struggles a bit walking but Dvir adapted the tour and apparently his enthusiasm worked more wonders than any pain killers and Mum completed the tour with no problems.
If like me you are slightly concerned about taking guided tours, forget it book Dvir you'll never regret it.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My family came from the U.S. and Canada for my daughter's wedding. We were a group of 13 including 2 teenagers. Dvir gave us a private walking tour of the Old City that was fantastic! Not only is he exteremly knowledgable of the history of Jerusalem, he is a wonderful story teller and has has a great sense of humor - he always kept the tour interesting and fun. Not your typical "hard to listen to tour guide". I've been on several tours of the Old City and Dvir managed to show us hidden places I've never seen before. He was also sensitive to our different needs (some of us have knee problems) and found ways to get us through the tour in spite of some physical limitations. In short, if you're looking for a fun and interesting tour of Jerusalem with a tour guide who has a great personality, I recommend contacting Dvir.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Dvir was engaged by our local contact from Israel. He was incredible. Along with all of the famous sites, he showed us a burial site, owned by Joseph of Arimathea, which none of the other tourists knew about. He knew someone who let us tour a church, which is beautiful inside and very few, if any tourists get to see it. His knowledge of Jerusalem is extensive and he was able to answer all of the questions we had. I am 49 years old and have been wanting to visit Jerusalem most of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better guide. Thank you Dvir for an unforgettable experience.

1  Thank Scott R