“An Amazing Day”

Just Jerusalem Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 47 Food & Drink in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Providing private tours since 2008, this city gives an unforgettable experience to everyone. No matter where you're from, nor your religioun – Jerusalem will be remembered. We'll set a flexible itinerary to provide you with a customized tour, mixing it up between "must see sights" & "off the beaten track". It's a true honor to serve as a "Jerusalem window" to so many people all over the world – it would be a privilege to be yours…
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Experiencing Jerusalem through Dvir;s eyes made this magical city come alive!! My daughter and I spent a full day with Divir, walking through the Old City visiting the popular sites and discovering off the beaten track areas (we visited every nook and cranny worth seeing). He truly made touring Jerusalem a special memory for my daughter and I. This has been my 4th time touring through Jerusalem. I have been on Organization missions, Synagogue tours, and Private tours in the past. None of those tours can compare with the knowledge that Dvir shared with us and the enthusiasm that he brings to his tours . He is a diamond in the rough and I highly recommend him.

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"kebab"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I spent an entire day with Dvir touring primarily the Old City. He took us through every nook and cranny, was extremely knowledgable and was just a great guy to spend the day with learning about Jerusalem. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were a group of three friends. This is the sixth time I have been to Jerusalem and the third time I have done a tour of the old city. The tour with Dvir was by far the best I have done and even though I have been there many times before it was a great experience full of new wonders. Dvir has great relationships with people throughout the old city which allowed us access to places I have never been before. Dvir is very concerned with making sure his tourists get the most possible out of their time and he is flexible and spontaneous with the itinerary, responding to the interests of the group and what is happening on that day and at that time.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Dvir made a wonderfull job at guiding us in Jerusalem. Not only highly knowledgeable on the City, he really cares at understanding what his client are interested in and adapt his tour according to it. Dvir does not look at the watch and get the tour done ! I highly recommend this guy if you are visiting Jerusalem

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I took my parents and 4 girlfriends on a tour of Jerusalem with Dvir and everyone loved it! Dvir is extremely knowledgeable, makes the tour really interesting, shows you places you wouldn't have seen on your own, and most of all is really fun. I recommend him to anyone who is either coming to Israel for the first time or who has been there a million times and wants a new perspective. The best tour I have ever been on!