“Dvir Hollander Review”

Just Jerusalem Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 271 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing private tours since 2008, this city gives an unforgettable experience to everyone. No matter where you're from, nor your religioun – Jerusalem will be remembered. We'll set a flexible itinerary to provide you with a customized tour, mixing it up between "must see sights" & "off the beaten track". It's a true honor to serve as a "Jerusalem window" to so many people all over the world – it would be a privilege to be yours…
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Dvir was recommended to me when I was looking for a tour guide for my three friends who were visiting from the US. After a few e-mails back and forth, I made the arrangements with Dvir to give my friends a full-day tour of the Garden of Gethsemane/Mt. of Olives and the Old City.

Dvir was fabulous according to my friends! They thought he was very knowledgable, experienced and entertaining!

Since my husband and I had walked my friends around the Old City the day before, Dvir took the initiative to shorten the tour of those areas my friends had already seen and took them to additional sites. He also introduced my friends to some of his favorite places to eat along the way.

I have every intention of hiring Dvir again when company is in town!

1  Thank mcc0p
in 6 reviews
"muslim quarter"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed May 26, 2013

During our tour through the Old City guided by Dvir Hollander we visited places we would never have found by ourselves, or which we would not be allowed to enter. He provided us with a lot of information, but we learned also very much about modern life and attitudes of Israelis.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Dvir Hollander, what can I say more good things about him since its already been said many times. Dvir is all you need to see and know everything about Jerusalem in eight hours. I emailed him about my visit to old city and prompt response from him and hardly going back and forth,our tour was confirmed. Dvir was on time at the hotel lobby eight in the morning of May 16 2013.Time went by so fast from eight in the morning till 5 in the evening. We wanted to eat falafel and he took us to this place within the old city and it was delicious. We ate together and enjoyed very much. Dvir, I got to hand it to you. You make tourist very happy and move on to the next, day after day without knowing what they think about you as a guide.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I toured Jerusalem, Jericho and environs with Dvir and Just Jerusalem Tours (not just Jerusalem obviously) in March 2013. Dvir has the whole package as a tour guide: knowledgeable, articulate in English, personable and accommodating. We have toured many parts of the world with local tour guides and we place him in the top echelon of those guides we have used.