Review Highlights
Just Jerusalem Tours (don't visit Jerusalem without going on one!)

My family had a fantastic day tour of Jerusalem with Dvir. I have always thought that a private... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Josh P
Fantastic Jerusalem revealed by a wonderful guide

My family had a full day tour by Dvir at the beginning of our one week stay in Jerusalem. Dvir... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Steve P
Farnham, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Jerusalem
from $34.08
from $73.00
from $74.00
from $118.00
More Info
All reviews dvir hollander old city tour guide full day tour his knowledge hole in the wall behind the scenes highlight of our trip hummus amazing city amazing tour major sites perfect guide walking tour kebab temple mount important sites
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had the possibility to see both the common typical "have to see" stuff but as well we had the opportunity to go behind the busy streets and see Jerusalem other side.
He could answer all our questions and had a good view on why different problems are as they are without taking sides.

This was the best toured trip I have ever done and Jerusalem is a must see place with all culture and religions.

I would highly recommend Dvir to other people who wants to experience Jerusalem

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Where do I begin?! Thanks to Dvir and his expertise, humor and interest, we spent 8 hours(!) walking through magnificent Jerusalem without feeling tired or overwhelmed. After a brief introduction, he knew exactly where to take us, what to show us, what to explain and what to leave out. His intuition was "spot on". We came away full of information and ready to go back! Not to mention the tasty lunch and coffee breaks, which need another 5 Star review! Oh and the halva...
Thanks so much Dvir. Hope we can tour with you again another time.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Dvir Hollander is a fabulous guide. We were a large group of Jews and Christians, ages 8 to 85 and he connected with each of us in a sensitive and caring way. He is knowledgeable, witty and enthusiastic and you'll be fortunate to have him guide you through Jerusalem.
Betty Green
Boston

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed April 19, 2013

It's difficult to write something original about Dvir after reading the other reviews as they all seem to catch the essence of Dvir's tourguiding abilities. So, let me add this. Dvir loves being a tour guide and with that comes the ability to quickly learn something of his client and tailor his tour to their individual interests. In our case, my sons and I arrived at the Old City and were introduced to Dvir through the Tourist Office. He promptly met us and asked questions about our level of knowledge of the area and our interests. From their we were off for a complete overview which provided a depth of understanding of the history and culture of Jerusalem that surpassed anything I anticipated. As with anyone with passion, and Dvir is passionate about what he does, he is willing to impart his deep level of knowledge. He was a pleasure to spend time with.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

A guided tour thrue the old city of Jerusalem was a magic experience! A mix of different people, culture, history and a fantastic tour-guide. I really recomend our guide Dvir Hollander who was really well educated, funny and took us safely around town!

Date of experience: March 2013