We stayed just one night in this centrally located modern boutique hotel.
What to like:
- small but moden room with comfy bed and very tasteful decoration
- great bathroom with fab shower
-helpful and friendly reception staff
-tasty breakfast with plenty of choice
What not to like:
- if you are a light sleeper avoid a room at the front as the bars below are lively till late
- we arrived at 9;30pm , by which time the car park at the Harmony was full( we found and paid for parking nearby)
Bottom line, I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the famous Dorot Rishonim Street, Arthur Hotel is in the central location of the recently renewed promenade area of Ben-Yehuda. The 54 room hotel has an eclectic design reflecting the many cultural influences that have been made on Jerusalem throughout many years. A classic hotel; where old world charm and contemporary hospitality combine for a unique hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, SG Tradimax LTD, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Arthur Hotel Jerusalem - an Atlas Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.