“Review-Arthur Hotel-Jerusalem Israel”

Arthur Hotel Jerusalem - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Ranked #6 of 100 Hotels in Jerusalem
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We recently completed a weeks stay at the Arthur and could not have been more pleased.
The staff were great! The beds and rooms couldn't be beat! The breakfasts and Happy Hour
were excellent! Our special thanks to Eli- the night manager- for his help thruout our stay!!!
We could not have been more please!
Larry & Carol Brown

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,306)

Reviewed December 11, 2013

To enter the hotel and feel at home.
Decorated glory, the rooms cozy and warm.
So so clean.
A wonderful location, close to the Old City, all within walking distance.
Excellent service.
Luxurious breakfast.
We will visit again.

Room Tip: higher floors have less A[C unit noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hagit T
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Great location, tight rooms but good equipped with good ambiance and very clean.
Excellent service at the front desk, especially Tal who was kind, helpfull and always with a big smile.
Although we asked for a double room we got at first two attached twin beds. Even tough the hotel was full, she found for us a solution immediately.
Breakfast wasn't the best I had in my live, but in general it was ok. The hotel offered free happy hour with wine and fruits which was lovely.
In general great value for money!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Shukile
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My wife and I had the good fortune of spending three nights at the Arthur Hotel. From the moment we arrived we were welcomed by very friendly and efficient staff. Our room was very spacious, quiet and Impeccably clean. Every evening there is a complimentary cocktail hour with an ample choice of snacks and beverages. Breakfast was of the typical Israeli variety with dozens of salads, cheeses, fish, vegetables and breads. The location of the Arthur Hotel is perfect a 10 minute walk to the old city, just around the block from the light rail line or countless busses and, best of all, three steps from Ben Yehuda Street. All in all, a wonderful experience. We will be back

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RPG625
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I spent 5 nights at this hotel in November and it was just fantastic!

When a 3/4 star boutique hotel offers you 5 and 6 star service, you sit up and notice it. This is the case with Arthur where every little detail to comfort is taken care of.

The service is impeccable and the front desk staff,with their wealth of knowledge cannot do enough for you.

The rooms are quite magnificent - all brand new and stunningly decorated-in fact they could win an award for design.When you walk into the room, after a long day, the character and charm is so inviting,you can't wait to kick off your shoes,and sink into the arm chair or extra comfy bed.

I asked for a back facing room which I would recommend so that there is no noise disturbance from the street.I had a special request for feather pillows, and these were waiting for me when I checked in close to midnight. In addition, I found a bowl of fresh grapes and nuts for a snack.I don't know if this is the norm, but I took it as a huge plus, because they were aware of my very late check in.

The breakfast buffet offers you an elaborate choice of just about "everything". You have the Israeli breakfast with salads, cheeses, fish etc and then you have eggs, yogurts, granolas,and fresh made fruit salad. Warm croissants, breads and pastries are also served along with juices, different coffees and teas. A full breakfast at this hotel can last you much of the day. At 5 pm cocktails are served with different snacks and this is completely complimentary

The location has to be one of the top advantages of this hotel. You can walk to many of the sites, and you also have the option of the tram that is 3 minutes from the hotel. There are numerous restaurants and fast food places just steps from the hotel, and the stores and banks including a department store, are all around you.

I booked this reservation directly through Atlas and dealt with Luda. I had to chop and change some dates, and she was fantastic in assisting me. I think it is sometimes better to deal directly with the hotel reservations than on the Internet because you get better service and often better deals.

I have discovered that the good boutique hotels are far superior to many of the huge chain hotels. There is a warmth and personal connection that is just not found in the big chain hotels.
I have traveled and stayed at both the best and the worst 5 star hotels, and nothing comes close to what the Arthur Hotel offers.

Do yourself a favor, stay at the Arthur and see for yourself why it is so highly rated on TA.. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I would choose a room facing the back to avoid any street disturbances,
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank contenttotravel
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great location - just a few steps from the beautiful walkway of Yafo st. and the city's light train service, a 5 minutes walk from Mamila Luxurious mall, the old city and the Western Wall. The staff including the Hotel's manager have treated us very nice, took care of everything during the stay and we will definitely go back there soon !!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in a higher floor with a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aviv_Doron
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We had the pleasure to stay at this Boutique hotel for 5 nights. It was just 10 minutes to walk to the old city. Restaurants and bars were directly in the surroundings and the famous kosher restaurant Rimon was accross the street. The room was beautiful and the bed was excellent, We also enjoyed the happy hour every day and that was very welcome after a day of excursions. Our flight was very late and we could stay in our room till 20.30 without asking for it. Next time when we will visit Jerusalem we will certainly come back.

Room Tip: Make your booking directly and by a booking site.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple