“Everyday was packed w/new adventures!”

AvrahamTours Day Tours
Tel Aviv Private Half Day Tour with Walking Tour
Ranked #42 of 255 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AvrahamTours provide daily Private Tours to Jerusalem. We provide various tours to Jerusalem old city, holy places and the new city. AvrahamTours provide tours all over Israel. Experience and discover Israel as you never seen it before. Israel offers many beautiful sightseeing places to visitors and travelers. You can find a lot of holiness, glory and fun when you come and visit Israel. Private VIP tours will give you personal service and attention.
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Avraham was our guide for 12 days and everyday was full,exciting and interesting. We saw so many places I had not seen on previous trips. Avraham has great insight, lots of knowledge and patience. He made our experience unique and rich.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Me and my mother have been with Avraham on two tours. Both of them were very good organised. I just wrote him what we want to see and then he made our wish come true. We highly recommend taking a tour with Avraham. He is very knowledgeable.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Avraham took me, my wife and two kids on a great tour of Israel. The four of us had a wonderful time. It was one of the best trips we took together as a family. Aside from being an excellent guide, we found him to be an exceptional individual. Our enjoyment of Israel was in large part due to our relationship with him. The experience we had was one we will never forget, and Avraham, whom we all love, will be a friend for life. I highly recommend taking a tour with Avraham. You will be educated and enriched by traveling with him. He also knows all the good places to eat, which my son and I really appreciated. Thanks Avraham for being a wonderful guide and an even more wonderful person.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I can not recommend Avraham Tours highly enough! We were two Jewish girls and two Catholic girls who used Avraham to tour Israel for 11 days and we had the best time. Avraham is so knowledgable about the history of Israel from both religious perspectives. He mapped out a wonderful itinerary and we could not have asked for a better trip. I learned more during this trip than I ever would have imagined. Thank you so much Avraham!!!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Avraham completely catered to ur family. He helped us pick out hotels and sites to visit. HE is extremely passionate about Israel and took us places that most of our friends had never visited. We were looking for a tour that had some adventure so he took us repelling, off road driving and on some great nature walks. He was efficient got all our bags everyday and we were able to see a lot in the 10 days that we were in Israel. I would recommend him for families, couples, solo or any one. He was truly awesome!!