“Awesome flexible Guide Who shows you things off the normal path”

AvrahamTours Day Tours
Tel Aviv Private Half Day Tour with Walking Tour
Ranked #33 of 224 Tours in Jerusalem
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: AvrahamTours provide daily Private Tours to Jerusalem. We provide various tours to Jerusalem old city, holy places and the new city. AvrahamTours provide tours all over Israel. Experience and discover Israel as you never seen it before. Israel offers many beautiful sightseeing places to visitors and travelers. You can find a lot of holiness, glory and fun when you come and visit Israel. Private VIP tours will give you personal service and attention.
Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome flexible Guide Who shows you things off the normal path”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Avraham completely catered to ur family. He helped us pick out hotels and sites to visit. HE is extremely passionate about Israel and took us places that most of our friends had never visited. We were looking for a tour that had some adventure so he took us repelling, off road driving and on some great nature walks. He was efficient got all our bags everyday and we were able to see a lot in the 10 days that we were in Israel. I would recommend him for families, couples, solo or any one. He was truly awesome!!

• Hebrew first
Los Angeles, California
“Jerusalem & Jordan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Avraham is a rare travel talent. He's smart and he listens to his clients. And he is perhaps the most effiecient travel guide I have ever met in my travels.

My family loves to travel; My 11-year old has been to 15 countries...my 20-year old has 35 stamps on his passport. It's a fantastic world out there, and we want to see-it-all. But I cannot do it alone. The majority of travel agent and guides always want you to fit into their agenda AND most travel advisors overcharge. That would not work for our team. We like to have some flexibilty when traveling and we like to get a good deal. Avraham helped us in all these pursuits.

After trying several American and Jewish Federation Agencies, I was lucky to discover Avraham through a friend-of-a-friend. I loved that Avraham was local to the region, and whenever I asked him a question about complicated travel arrangements, he always responded quickly and positively. With other agents I often had to wait a day or two, only to receive a "no" for the answer.

Since we had to herd a tribe of 15 family members, it was quite a organizational feat. Some of us wanted to relax in luxury; some wanted to press-the-flesh with the locals and sites; some wanted to not be bored by too much history; a some just wanted to ride a camel, and then find the best Turkish bath in Petra. Avraham figured out a way to accomodate us all, and not be annoyed by out noise and divirgent interests.

Thank you Avraham for being SO together....SO knowledgeable...and SO delightful.

Best,
And hoping for many more great adventures.

Los Angeles, California
“Wonderful, Knowledgable, and Flexible Tour Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Avraham is deeply thoughtful, knowledgable, efficient, and easy to work with. He was our family's tour guide in Israel and Petra for about 10 days this past month. Avraham planned the majority of our trip which included interfacing between many families, shepherding over 11 of us across the Jordan border, leading us by jeep through the Wadi Rum Desert, touring us through Petra and the Old City in Jerusalem, and organizing a day at the Dead Sea. Avraham handled everything perfectly and efficiently, never seemed stressed, kept track of everything and everyone, ensured that every leg of the trip ran smoothly, and provided us all with a great deal of comfort and information along the way. Besides for being very knowledgable and extremely capable, Avraham is also very flexible. He adjusted and adapted our itinerary constantly without complaint depending on the ever-changing attention spans, hunger levels, priorities, and moods of everyone in our very large (and sometimes difficult) group. We had a great time with Avraham, are very grateful for all his guidance, leadership, information, and hard work, and we would definitely recommend him to any group or family big or small!

San Jose, CA
“Fantastic knowledge and flexibility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We spent an amazing day in and around Jerusalem. Avraham was flexible and adjusted the itinerary to our desires and time limits. His knowledge and ability to connect historical dots using multiple tales that connect together provides a context I rarely had before.

We were two couples, on in their late twenties and us, middle aged - he was able to shape the trip and the information provided to keep everyone keenly interested for a whole, long day.

Munich, Germany
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“3 cities, 3 flavors, 1 day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My son & I went with Avraham to Nazareth (the town where Mary received the news and where Jesus grew up), then to Tzfat (a holy Jewish city) and then to Akko (where the crusaders once ruled until they were defeated by the Muslims). Avraham was extremely knowledgeable about all three cities & made sure we not only hit the highpoints, but also took the time to see some of the lesser known places. It was absolutely wonderful and I'd book Avraham again if I come back to Israel!

Visited November 2013